Want to shape the future with technology? Become an IT Architect!
The IT Architect’s role in Capgemini is about driving change that creates business opportunities through technology innovation. You will shape and translate business and IT strategy needs into workable technology solutions while taking end-to-end solution delivery ownership. To achieve goals you will work from elaboration through construction to transition while covering multiple areas as business, consulting, information systems, and technical infrastructure.
Your skills as an IT Architect:
- IT knowledge: of frameworks, procedures, and tools for managing architectures, a solid understanding of IT-related solutions is needed to understand what is technically possible, not only today, also in the future.
- Design knowledge: a comprehension of how to design complex solutions is needed to understand the activities and duration of design activities.
- Sector knowledge: an understanding of what the business sector requires, what are the business-related objectives and challenges.
- Consulting knowledge: to ensure that the best solution is being delivered, the Architect has to present very good consulting skills.
Your tasks as an IT Architect:
The position of the IT Architect offers a lot of diversity at work in international project teams for a wide variety of customers and industries from across the world. Your respective and detailed tasks will depend upon the particular role and area of expertise (Enterprise Architect, System Architect, Solutions Architect, Software Architect, Infrastructure Architect, etc). However, many tasks are similarly important for various roles within various areas.
Drive change and innovation
- Shape service offers to create new opportunities and transform the existing application landscape
- Monitor and communicate the latest technology trends (Microservices, DevOps or Machine Learning)
- Actively engage with the partner ecosystem to generate market presence and create opportunities
- Shape business opportunities and offerings through the application of new technologies for client delivery
Shape the best solutions
- Create and develop tailor-made solutions, taking into account the business and technical requirements
- Shape and own the end-to-end solution to ensure overall quality, integrity, and sustainability
- Provide leadership and direction to the technical teams
- Actively manage the solution scope and technology risks for the delivery
Deliver on time and beyond expectations
- Establish and operate the design authority for delivery
- Be a partner to the client, taking joint responsibility of the delivery
- Shape the delivery approach to realize, implement and operate the solution
- The Agile project implementation and delivery is an important asset for our team
Apply for an IT Architect role at Capgemini Poland!
Watch our video interview with Tomasz Piątek, Enterprise Architect and find out more about the role of the IT Architect.
Meet our IT Architects:
Read an interview