Start your career in IT with us – Paid Development Program!
Who is this Program for?
- Those who are available to work 20h/week or full-time, starting from March 2022.
- Those who don’t have any or have a slight previous experience in IT.
- Those who know English at least at B2 level.
- Those who study on their last year studies or graduates.
- Those who dream about become IT expert in one of the areas mentioned below.
- Those who are available to work from office in Cracow or Katowice from time to time.
What have we prepared for you?
|For a start, we offer you a part-time or full-time employment contract for six months, starting from March 2022. During that time, you will develop your knowledge in IT, or get it from the scratch. After the program, you will have a chance to extend your contract full-time.
You can choose from 7 different roles:
Currently, we are working mostly from home, our offices are in Cracow and Katowice. The recruitment process and onboarding training will be conducted online as well.
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain some experience remember that there’s a variety of roles that you can choose. You can become Cloud Specialist, Security Architect, UX Specialist, Software Developer, and much more!
What recruitment process will be?
- Step one: Send us your CV
- Step two: We will call you to talk about your knowledge & skills. Some questions may be in English.
- Step three: You will receive information if we can offer you a contract of employment