Capgemini Technology Services India Limited [CTSIL/Company] is a public limited Company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at No. 14, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjawadi Phase-III, MIDC-SEZ, Village Man, Taluka Mulshi, PUNE-411 057, INDIA. The Company provides customized and packaged application development, application maintenance outsourcing, business intelligence services and application re-engineering through large offshore development centers in Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai and Hyderabad.
The name of the Company was changed from IGATE Global Solutions Limited to Capgemini Technology Services India Limited w.e.f. December 16, 2016.
CTSIL delisted itself from the Indian Stock Exchanges in 2008 .The Company has more than 13,000 shareholders with revenues of over INR 110,406 million (Standalone).
To meet its strategic objectives, the Company provides a range of services using appropriate delivery models which are chosen to leverage its core competencies to deliver as per customer needs. The Company provides these services in a variety of computing environments, using the latest advancements in client/server architectures object oriented programming, distributed databases and networking and communication technologies.
No. 14, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Hinjawadi Phase-III, MIDC-SEZ,
Village Man, Taluka Mulshi,
Telephone: +91 80 4104 0000 Fax: +91 80 4125 9090
Registrar & Share Transfer Agent
Kfin Technologies Private Limited (formerly known as Karvy Fintech Private Limited)
Karvy Selenium Tower No.B,
Plot No.31-32, Gachibowli, Financial District
Hyderabad – 500 032
Postal Ballot Notice
- Postal Ballot Notice dated October 05, 2020
- Postal Ballot Notice dated August 04, 2020
- Postal Ballot Notice dated February 04, 2020
Whistle Blower policy of CTSIL
NCLT Convened Meetings
- Merger of Capgemini Solutions Private Limited with CTSIL
- Merger of IGATE Infrastructure Management Services Limited with CTSIL
Annual General Meeting
Annual Report of CTSIL
- Annual Report 2019-20
- Form MGT-9 – Extracts of Annual Return
- Annual Report 2018-19
- Annual Report 2017-18
- Annual Report 2016-17
- Annual Report 2015-16
- Annual Report 2014-15
- Financials of the Subsidiaries of the Company
- Annual Report 2013-14
Corporate Social Responsibility of CTSIL
Unclaimed Dividend of erstwhile IGATE Computer Systems Ltd. (f.k.a. patni Computers Ltd.)
List of shareholders whose shares will be transferred to Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) Account
Nodal Officer IEPF Contact Details
Resignation Notice of Directors
- Thierry Delaporte resigned as Director of the Company with effect from 05th May, 2020.
- Ritesh Talapatra resigned as Director of the Company with effect from 04th February, 2020.
- Karine Marchat resigned as Director of the Company with effect from 04th February, 2020.
- Patrick Nicolet resigned as Director of the Company with effect from 13th December, 2017.
- Salil Parekh resigned as Director of the Company with effect from 06th December, 2017.
- Mr. Sujit Sircar resigned as Director of the Company with effect from 24th October, 2017.
Results of e-voting and poll
- Postal Ballot – Notice dated October 05, 2020
- 27th AGM – September 25, 2020
- Postal Ballot – Notice dated August 04, 2020
- Postal Ballot – Notice dated February 04, 2020
- Postal Ballot – Notice dated September 24, 2019
- 26th AGM – September 26, 2019
- Postal Ballot – Notice dated July 24, 2019
- 25th AGM – September 26, 2018
- TCM – September 27, 2017 – IIMSL merger
- TCM – September 27, 2017 – CSPL merger
- 24th AGM – September 27,2017
- Postal Ballot – Notice dated March 07, 2017
- 23rd AGM – December 29, 2016
- CCM – May 9, 2016
- 22nd AGM – December 28, 2015