A Strong Case for Expert Services
Traditional method of developing and publishing Technical Content is being challenged by increased product complexity, product variants and service revisions. At the same time, users and professionals want simplicity and intuitiveness in consuming the technical content for usage and serviceability.
Product owners always seek to find ways to cut down cost of producing and managing technical content and sometimes lose sight of the fact that the right delivery of technical content contributes to customer satisfaction and product success. Hence, a right mix of product domain, expert skills, technology integration and cost-effective methodology becomes essential.
Digital Transformation of Technical Publications
Capgemini’s Digital Technical Content Management (DTCM) brings an evolution in consuming and managing technical content by bringing an element of interaction to virtualized products. Our DTCM solutions enable simplification and visualization of technical content for both product use and product serviceability. DTCM initiates a digital transformation through modernization of legacy technical data, adoption of 3D visualization, Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR) and Chatbots for interacting with technical content.
Leveraging our Rightshore® approach, we tap into our offshore centers to add value to your needs of digital technical content, including documentation, training and service delivery. Our service offers include:
- Technical Publications Management
- Change Analysis
- Graphics/Illustrations/Art Work
- Training Content Management (ILT, CBT, WBT)
- Digital Solutions (3D, PLM, AR, VR)
- Digitization and Migration
- Consulting and Benchmarking
- Tools and Platform Management
Capgemini’s Value Proposition
We have built competency, developed expertise and accelerators, and achieved scale which position us as a global leader in DTCM services. Our solutions enable you with:
- Best UI/UX for end customer satisfaction
- 30% reduction in TCO with targeted ROI in 3 years
- Accelerated transformation and industrialization using GEM methodology
- Domain and product knowledge to author technical publications
- Global delivery with proximity to all major industrial locations and proven offshore centers with ready to use infrastructure
A Global Leader in Digital Technical Content Management
We are proud to have the world’s largest offshore Digital Technical Content Management center, which is ISO27001-certified for data and information security.
- 12+ Years of engineered proficiency
- 1000+ Engineers globally
- Custom built tools and certified processes
- CoE driven lean practices and industry best practices
- Customers include leading manufactures from aerospace, mobility, off-highway, industrial equipment, medical devices and high-tech sectors
To find out how Digital Technical Content Management services can save you time and money, contact our experts today.