Capgemini Digital Engineering and Manufacturing Services is a leading provider of engineering services for the transportation, energy and the aerospace industries. Capgemini Digital Engineering and Manufacturing Services employs approximately 3,500 people in Europe, from which around 300 are working in Germany.
We’re looking for a Ground Operation and Maintainability Support Engineer to employ in Munich area within our business unit Smart Engineering. You will build with us the added value we’re proud to offer to our clients. You will need an ability to work to short deadlines and adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
What you´ll do
- Maintainability analysis activities for different helicopter systems, provide findings, reports and improvement solutions
- Keep up communication with involved departments, progress tracking, solve open issues
- Creation of technical notes, technical exchange with equipment responsible related to ground handling activities
- Preparing and checking design requirements
- Preparing of our test procedure, attending our ground support activities and creating test protocols
What you’ll bring
- BSc/MSc in Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of work experience in the aerospace industry with a focus on ground operation
- Good Knowledge of Catia V5
- Experience with Airbus Environment is a plus
- Human-factors engineering is a plus
- High level of motivation, team player mentality and interest in working in multicultural teams
- EU/NATO nationality ONLY
- Fluent in English, proficient level in German and French is a plus
More information about the Smart Engineering division
We offer you scope for development, personal responsibility from day one, cooperation on equal terms, varied and challenging tasks, enjoyment and fun in teamwork, flexibility, a steadily growing international team and a company-wide network of IT specialists in various areas of Smart Engineering. In our national and international projects we can offer our customers consulting services, for example with a focus on Mechanical / Electrical / Virtual Engineering, or technical documentation.
Our offers of advanced training, professional exchange and practice-oriented coaching will take your career to the next level. In this way, you put our business and your career on the road to success together. The comprehensive benefits package of remuneration, training and flexibility leaves nothing to be desired.