BCA/BCS/BCs Batch 2018 or 2019 Off – Campus Recruitment Drive
At Capgemini, we work with the world’s leading brands to enhance and transform the way they do business, by applying a human touch to technology. Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades, as our diverse, inclusive and people-focused work culture enables equal opportunities for everyone.
In India, Capgemini is over 100,000 in employee strength and still growing. We create opportunities for our workforce to work on new-age technologies, along with the opportunity to travel internationally and work with the world’s leading brands. Our 50-year growth story is built upon workforce of the future and we enable our talent to ace their careers, by focusing on continuous learning and up-skilling.
Eligibility Criteria to apply:
- Should have graduated in 2018 or 2019 (expected pass outs).
- Student should be completing his/her Graduation in the year 2018 or 2019
- Should have scored 50% or above in academics SSC, HSC and graduation (aggregate of 5th/ all semesters of his/her current course respectively)
- Only 1year gap is allowed post HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or between graduation year
- Must have good English written / verbal communication skills
- Students with no active KT will be allowed to sit for the recruitment process
- Only BSc – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics branches and BCA / BCS students are eligible. Other than above mentioned streams General BSc is not eligible.
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills.
- Selected candidates from 2018 pass out batch should be ready to join immediately
- Selected candidates will have to sign 2 years’ Service Agreement on the day of joining.
- Must be open to relocate to any location across India, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required
Interview Locations: Pune, Kolkata, Mumbai, Greater Noida, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with venue details to undergo selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.
Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative), followed by Written Communication Test
Step 2: (Upon selection in Step 1)
Technical Interview followed by HR Interview