Hyper connectivity and Digital Convergence are changing the landscape for customers as well as enterprises providing communications and digital services for the digital lifestyle. Service Providers are increasingly facing pressure to introduce new products and services faster, and to constantly innovate and lower their costs to remain competitive in this fast changing world.
While this problem is felt by every service provider in the industry, it is particularly challenging for smaller regional operators who have a loyal customer base, but are constrained by limited resources and increasing competitive pressures from Tier 1 players in the market.
A Tailored Approach to Transformation
Capgemini’s Convergent BSS solution stands out from competitor solutions for the following features:
- Competitive pricing targeting service providers with up to 2 million subscribers, with a SaaS based model.
- Proven Track record – successfully implemented this solution for multiple customers with Nine to Twelve Month implementation time – based on pre-configured and pre-integrated solution and a “Design by Exception” approach
- Superior Customer Experience, with real-time balance management and notifications, support for multi-channel ordering and customer care, and self service capabilities from the web and the device
- One platform for integrated order to cash functionality simplifies licensing, deployment timeline and integration complexity
- Consistent order capture and customer care across all lines of business eliminates swivel chairs and supports bundles, upsells & promotions
- Intuitive user interface with built in guardrails to validate data entry, eliminate fallout and reduce training time
- More efficient consumer account creation and maintenance optimizes UI performance, streamlines AHT and supports 360 view of customer
- Key processes built into order flow streamlines operations: Credit profile management, Contract / subsidy management, Bulk plan / add-on changes, discount profiles many more.
- Extensions provide the ability to generate real-time usage reports
Capgemini Gives You the Advantage
Few companies can afford to play a passive role in this rapidly evolving market. By partnering with Capgemini, Communications and Digital Services companies can take advantage of our deep industry experience and global delivery platform to ensure optimal transformation results.
We have telecom-specific delivery centers in the US, Europe and India, and experience deploying large, complex technology solutions. In addition, with our business consulting capabilities, you can benefit from real transformation at minimized risk.
For more information please contact us.
A critical barrier to achieving market parity and competitive advantage can be traced to the limitations of legacy order to cash systems, which are typically expensive to maintain, slow to change, require manually intensive processes and generate large amounts of rework.
Business Transformation Done Right
Convergent BSS solution is a pre-configured and pre-integrated Order to Cash solution based on Oracle’s Converged Charging and Policy Management (CCP). It comes with a rich repository of assets and accelerators that can help in reducing the implementation time as well as lower the cost of the solution.
Convergent BSS Customer Experience Framework, which is based on a comprehensive set of Customer Journeys and User Stories mapped to industry standards, is the foundation of the overall solution. This Framework is mapped to a robust set of architecture and design artifacts, including:
- 500+ Pre-defined Business Processes
- Over 2000 Use Cases
- Vendor Agnostic Common Data Model
- Full functional design documentation
- More than 10,000 Test Scripts aligned with the business processes and use cases
- Product WorkBook, Pricing and billing templates covering a wide range of product offerings
The Case for Cloud Billing in the Digital World
Listen to IHS Technology, Oracle and Capgemini – a Recorded Webinar
This webinar explores why and how operators and other services-based businesses should deploy cloud-based billing, and also addresses the challenges and concerns surrounding cloud billing models
Speakers: Shira Levine, Research Director, Service Enablement and Subscriber Intelligence, IHS, Pradeep Suchdeo, Solutions Director, Oracle Communications, Michelle Mindala-Freeman, Vice President, Capgemini, Uday Nandivada, North America BSS Leader, Capgemini, Allen Tatara, Manager, Webinar Events, IHS (Moderator)