Designing and delivering an exceptional, unified digital customer experience can be an arduous task as it requires both organizational change management and technology landscape planning across all functions – from Marketing till Service – to work in perfect harmony. We help our clients build a seamless customer journey based on empathy and trust and leveraging SAP Customer Experience, a suite of five industry-leading customer experience solutions:
SAP Customer Data Cloud: Allows you to turn anonymous visitors into loyal customers while growing your audience, build trusting and personalizing customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.
- Use social login to capture rich data to drive personalized engagements.
- Empower customers to manage their own consent data under GDPR and other regional data protection regulations.
- Build unified customer profiles.
SAP Marketing Cloud: Empowers marketers to successfully generate demand, increase lead conversions, and, ultimately, drive more sales.
- Perform audience targeting and segmentation accurately at high speeds with multi-channel marketing solutions.
- Identify and progressively enrich customer profiles, while building relationships.
- Measure the incremental impact of all marketing activities with machine learning analysis.
SAP Commerce Cloud: Ensures a personalized, comprehensive e-commerce experience with end-to-end commerce processes.
- Deliver a consistent commerce experience across all your go-to-market models.
- Include extensive industry-specific capabilities.
- Reduce your cost and risks from integrating your commerce platform with your core SAP applications.
SAP Sales Cloud: Enhances your sales reps’ day-to-day work experience, while improving customer experiences and accelerating the buying process.
- Work anywhere with mobile online and offline capabilities.
- Improve your sales strategy with prescribed content recommendations.
- Allow sales reps to see their compensation while configuring quotes.
SAP Service Cloud: Helps you make service the heart of your customer experience by bridging the gap between front-office engagements and back-office processes.
- Create a single view of the customer to better serve them, based on service history and interactions with other departments.
- Empower agents and technicians using gamification techniques and incentives.
- Leverage conversational AI to automate conversations and take relevant actions.
Connect with us during one of the upcoming SAP CX Live Events this fall to discuss how you can deliver the unique customer experience.
Rockwell Automation and Capgemini: Transforming Business Interactions
“What we’ve been working on with Capgemini is … how we create an end-to-end customer experience.” — Mike Burrows, Director, Pricing and Portfolio Management, Rockwell Automation
Extensive experience in delivering SAP solutions worldwide
Our SAP Centers of Excellence field more than 1300 consultants globally for SAP Customer Experience portfolio. Together with our 11,400 SAP S/4HANA® consultants and our SAP global strategic partnership, we differentiate by delivering an integrated front and back office solutions. We provide the following services:
- Strategy and road map – Support you in building a digital strategy and vision, set clear goals, assess the existing capabilities and prioritize the investments on business value.
- Business transformation – Involve and engage the business to train and inspire them of the new opportunities the SAP Customer Experience solutions offer to help you deliver the experience your customers expect.
- Next-generation CX architecture – Make your CX architecture future proof with the use of micro- services, extensions and integration layers. Connect your CX solutions to back office ERP, logistics and warehouse solutions to bring an end-to-end customer experience.
- Rapid global delivery – Benefit from our proven methodology, market experience, and global capabilities to deliver an integrated CX solution within months.
- Optimization services– Maximize the value after go-live by assessing SAP Customer Experience quarterly releases that bring new features and implement them into your business processes.
Industry Innovation and Accelerators
We help organizations across several industries accelerate their transformation with several innovative offers and accelerators such as:
- Fast Commerce Solution: Help businesses quickly develop and launch digital experiences at scale on SAP Commerce Cloud. Read the press release here.
- Fast CPQ Solution: Hear more from one of our experts on how you can quickly and efficiently transform your Configure, Price and Quote processes. Tailoring sales to the needs of the buyer with CPQ
- Horizon Cloud Migration Program: We help you move your on-premise commerce and CRM applications to SAP Commerce and Sales Cloud while ensuring minimal risk, fixed price, and assured delivery.
- Fast Digital 4 Discrete Industries: We have developed Customer 360° use cases around Digital Sales, Digital Marketing and Digital Aftermarket Services for industries such as Automotive, Industrial Manufacturing and Components, Aerospace and High Tech.
- Direct-To-Consumer (D2C) Engagement for Enterprises: We help you deliver D2C for better customer satisfaction and enhanced revenue streams, and personalize the relationship directly with end customers. We also help you enhance marketing effectiveness and brand loyalty, own customer data, embrace subscription commerce models/accelerators and enable marketplace creation.
- Quick Service Restaurants and Hospitality: We offer conversational commerce for focus demographics and provide assets that enable personalized engagement and loyalty for specific users. We bundle SAP CX modules to drive your KPI’s and metrics. We leverage rapid launch accelerators to redefine customer experience by deploying engaging UX/UI and design.
- Conversational Commerce for Enterprises: We help you embrace the changing age demographics where audiences (buyers) increasingly want self-service. We enable you to address the shift in content consumption from traditional paper catalog to digital/ Omnichannel route and manage the change in transaction preferences to digital and personal. We also help you handle disintermediation occurring across channel partners, competitors and “co-opetition”.
We partner with you to make the right connections across the whole of your enterprise, so that you can create experiences that deliver rapid and sustainable value for your customers and your company.
Contact us to learn more
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.