Highway to SAP S/4HANA – A Migration of Older SAP Systems
Capgemini Highway to SAP S/4HANA® offer provides a modern, rapid and painless move from older generation SAP systems to S/4HANA®. Moving to SAP S/4HANA® is the first step to enabling your enterprise to become an Intelligent enterprise.
Scores of multinational and global organizations have benefited from our experience, streamlining their processes, unlocking their digital value, empowering their people, and outpacing their competitors. You can do the same – with the best possible SAP S/4HANA® for your business.
Capgemini Highway to SAP S/4HANA® is focused on various innovative options to get to SAP S/4 HANA® faster. We offer a complete range of modular SAP S/4HANA® services built on deep experience and real-world success:
- Strategy and road map – Assess current state, establish clear goals, and anticipate the business impact
- Transformation services – Benefit from our proven methodology that takes our clients from identifying opportunities to achieving digital business
- SAP S/4HANA® hosting – Manage IT costs and rapidly adapt to changing business needs through state-of-the-art hosting services
- Optimization services – Maximize the performance and effectiveness of applications running on SAP HANA
- Leveraging transactional data for real-time analytics – Better understand and predict the future of our clients’ business.
Capgemini has extensive experience in SAP cloud migrations and greenfield deployments. Our SAP Centers of Excellence field more than 450 SAP S/4HANA® and SAP S/4HANA Cloud experts. We’re also teaming with SAP to accelerate adoption of SAP S/4HANA Cloud in target industries. The initiative will especially deliver value for IoT, ML, smart automation, and digital twins.
Capgemini optimizes SAP S/4HANA® and SAP S/4HANA Cloud migrations for specific industries – including automotive, high tech, life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, oil and gas, retail and consumer products, and utilities.
David Lowson, Head of the SAP European CoE within Capgemini reflects on how to move to SAP S/4HANA®