Facing restrictive choices while moving to SAP S/4HANA® ? Would you like to adopt a tailor-made approach to unleash business value?
Selective Data Transition: transform to SAP S/4HANA® on your terms
When you make the transition to SAP S/4HANA, you don’t have to accept compromises. There is a better way – and it’s one you can tailor to your own needs.
Intelligent, integrated ERP. Make the move – and do it your way
Capgemini adopts the “Rightfield” approach for any customer, be it Greenfield, Brownfield or a mixed solution where you can customize the transition to suit your needs, with reduced costs and minimal risks: this third way is Capgemini’s Selective Data Transition.
Selective Data Transition, provided by Capgemini in partnership with cbs, means you can move to SAP S/4HANA without any drama – so you can not only get there faster, but start deriving benefit sooner.
Watch how Selective Data Transition can enable you to achieve your desired business outcomes.
You don’t have to give up years of investment in, and customization of, your previous ERP platform. You can protect as much of it as you need, but without missing out on any of the advantages the new platform can bring.
Selective Data Transition Approach for SAP S/4HANA
Selective Data Transition means you can customize the best approach for your organization. Whether that is on-premise, in the cloud, or a hybrid of the two. Or whether it’s done in phases, or in one major shift. You’ll be migrating without any restrictions – smoothly, safely, and on a global scale – and without wasting any business energy or focus.
The result? A hassle-free transition, with near-zero downtime. Smooth. Secure. Specific to your needs.
Why Capgemini and cbs?
Capgemini has a long-standing track record of enterprise-level implementations of SAP, and of SAP S/4HANA in particular. An SAP Global Strategic Services Partner, we have more than 20,000 SAP experts worldwide. With more than 6,500 certified professionals, we are the world Number 1 in SAP certifications, and also specifically in SAP S/4HANA certifications.
cbs (Corporate Business Solutions) is a founding member of SAP’s “S/4HANA® Selective Data Transition Engagement” community. Its Enterprise Transformer® solution for SAP S/4HANA® is the world’s first comprehensive standard software, enabling existing process and system landscapes to be transferred holistically and flexibly to the solution and data structures of SAP S/4HANA with the following advantages:
- Audited by Ernst & Young
- High-speed transformation into target structure without business downtime
- Unique end-to-end solution for all transformation tasks – from analysis to quality assurance
- Customer-specific solutions instead of pre-defined scenarios
- Full audit trail for all settings (fully integrated into SAP transport management)
- Full audit trail for all transformation activities – embedded logging in cbs ET
- Implemented by accredited and experienced Capgemini specialists.
Read more about how we can help you transition in a practical, beneficial and measurably better way.
Industry Awards & Recognitions
- Capgemini named a Leader in two IDC MarketScape 2020 Vendor Assessments for SAP Implementation
- Capgemini positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for SAP S/4HANA Application Services, Worldwide
- 2019 SAP Pinnacle Award – FINALIST in the Customer Experience Partner of the Year – Large Enterprise category
- 2018 SAP Pinnacle Award, Customer Choice Partner of the Year – Large Enterprises
- 2018 SAP Pinnacle Award, SAP Leonardo Partner of the Year (finalist)
- 2017 SAP Pinnacle Award, SAP Hybris Partner of the Year – Large Enterprises (finalist)
- 2017 SAP Pinnacle Award, Customer Choice – Services
- Global SAP-Certified Provider of SAP S/4HANA Operations
- Global SAP-Certified provider of Application Operations for SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA
- Cloud and Infrastructure Operations (Local certification for NL and USA)
- Global SAP-Certified Provider of Hosting Operations
- SAP Support Center of Expertise, Certification
To contact us for more insights on Selective Data transition to SAP S/4HANA, send us your details via the form at the bottom of the page.