Amazon Connect is an easy to use omnichannel cloud contact center that helps companies provide superior customer service at a lower cost. Designed from the ground up to be omnichannel, Amazon Connect provides a seamless experience across voice and chat for customers and agents. This includes one set of tools for skills-based routing, powerful real-time and historical analytics, and easy-to-use intuitive management tools – all with pay-as-you-go pricing, which means Amazon Connect simplifies contact center operations, improves agent efficiency, and lowers costs. You can set up a contact center in minutes that can scale to support millions of customers.
Capgemini as an Amazon Connect Delivery Partner
As an APN Consulting Partner and part of the Amazon Connect Delivery program, Capgemini helps companies build cloud contact centers with Amazon Connect to help improve your customer experience and outcomes at a lower cost. We follow best practices for AWS services and have proven success in delivering AWS services to customers.
Features of the Solution
Amazon Connect includes all the standard functionality contact center operations teams have come to expect. Skills-based routing maximizes the efficiency of agents and the satisfaction of customers. Calls are recorded, making it easy to monitor and improve agent quality. All the common reports and analytics you would expect are available and easy to use, including Service Level, Handle Time, and agent performance.
- The Contact Flow Engine is dynamic and personal. By integrating with customer data, end-customer needs can be anticipated, predicting and delivering answers to questions before they are even asked.
- Conversational interactions that feel natural to customers can be designed, by integrating with Amazon Lex, also providing access to the same speech recognition and natural language understanding technology that powers Alexa.
- Integrations with other enterprise applications and AWS services like Amazon S3 and Lambda.
Common Financial Services Challenges Addressed
Amazon Connect delivers differentiators that allow customers to create exceptional customer experiences.
- Customer View – Empower your call center representatives with a consistent view of the customer, and the reason for their call before interaction; including the ability to generate new cases (service requests) and view existing cases that may be open.
- Service Consistency – Provide your customers with consistent interactions regardless of the service channel, leveraging our pre-built, configurable lightning flows.
- Customer Self-Service – Enable customers to record their responses to common outbound call requests (like fishy transaction alerts and missing payments) without engaging call center representatives.
- Next Best Offer / Action – Proactively suggest products and services to the customer directly using information already known about them, coupled with the information they self-disclose.
- Knowledge Management – Serve up relevant articles to call center representatives based on the case (service request) type so that common questions can be addressed without the need for research.
- Referral Management – Automate referrals and introductions of customers across lines of business when the situation warrants the introduction of teammates.