Get beyond the Ordinary
Business is not usual. Today we see multiple shifts occurring simultaneously. Shifts that are broad, complex, and at high velocity and are driving new levels of disruption and value creation. The risks of not acting or acting in yesterday’s innovation paradigms are far too great. The current situation demands doing something beyond the ordinary. Organisations must confront the new realities and develop an intrinsic ability to apply innovation.
Who we are
Capgemini’s Applied Innovation Exchange (AIE) brings together a framework for action, a global network of exchanges, and a rich and diverse ecosystem to deliver a high-performance innovation engagement experience through a portfolio of more than 20+ distinct services that span the breadth of the applied innovation process.
What we do
The AIE moves organisations from the problem statement to tangible business outcomes by applying innovation in ways that are meaningful to the business and able to drive tangible value and competitive edge. As thought leaders and innovation experts, we empower enterprises to:
- Discover, contextualise and experiment with relevant innovations within their specific industry.
- Move from incremental, low-risk, low-return innovation activity only to a more balanced portfolio of innovation projects.
- Benefit from our exchanges’ immersive and transformative environment for the exploration, discovery, testing and application of innovation.
- Rapidly deploy, test and scale innovations in a cost-efficient, risk-mitigated way.
- Sustain innovation efforts through cultural, leadership and in-house proficiency development.
To compete and win, how do you outmaneuver disruption? With Applied Innovation from Capgemini, we can help unlock the enablers that will build the innovation competency that you will need for the long term.
The Innovation Podcast
What does ‘innovation’ really mean? How can companies incorporate this in their DNA to apply innovation at speed and scale?
Hear from experts from Capgemini and our partners as they explore these questions and more.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.