Accelerate to a cloud-first way of working
Enterprises today are increasingly adopting cloud-first strategies to deliver flexible, scalable, and cost-efficient IT with reduced time to market. Capgemini’s Cloud Choice with Amazon Web Services provides a cohesive, end-to-end set of offerings to help move your workloads from on-premise infrastructure to the AWS Cloud and rapidly deliver cloud native applications and a cloud-first way of working for the enterprise.
Cloud Choice with Amazon Web Services helps you gain full value from AWS Cloud thanks to the full breadth of AWS technologies and methods across an end-to-end set of offerings that includes best practices and tools from the AWS Cloud Adoption Framework. It includes:
- Migration:we offer SAP migrations, data warehouse migrations, and apps mass migrations including data migration from on-premises to the AWS Cloud.
- Solutions on AWS: our business- and sector- oriented preconfigured solutions with ISVs that are hosted on the AWS Cloud, enable rapid deployment and simplified management
- Managed services:we provide enterprise-grade managed services for the AWS Cloud with control, transparency, and allocation consistent with other enterprise IT services
Capgemini Cloud Choice with Amazon Web Services comprises three key methods:
- Advise: Develop a strategy to strengthen Cloud performance and adapt your business to new ways of working
- Align: Transform your applications portfolio by rationalising, modernising and migrating workloads or creating new cloud-native applications
- Animate: Optimise workload allocation to public and private utility
A world-class partnership
Our growing team of AWS-trained consultants and architects work with you to deliver specialised IP solutions onto the AWS Cloud, providing an all-in-one package of industry-specific applications, cloud hosting and ongoing management.
With more than 5,000 projects delivered using the Cloud and over 20 customer references, we have a proven ability to migrate workloads to the AWS Cloud safely and with minimal disruption. For example, we are working with companies like GE Oil & Gas, Broad Green Pictures, Excelerate Energy, and Gas Natural on solutions leveraging the AWS Cloud. Our expertise can help you achieve flexibility, cost savings, scalability, and greatly reduce the time to market of your migration to AWS Cloud.
Amazon Web Services: A Cloud Made for SAP