Accelerate Your SM Tools Transformation
Capgemini can accelerate your Service Management migration and upgrade efforts and get you to the benefits of a digital service desk faster—so you can accelerate your enterprise digital transformation initiative with minimal cost, risk, disruption, and delay. We are absolutely unique in our ability to expedite your implementation schedule for a number of reasons, including:
- Deep expertise with legacy- and cloud managed services
- Strong alliances with major IT service management vendors
- Standardized, proven methodology
- Advanced automation capabilities
- Solution accelerators.
In addition, we offer capabilities and credentials that neither IT service management vendors nor competitive managed service providers can match, including:
- Mission-critical system experience: Our track record in managing mission-critical systems enables you to quickly and confidently achieve productivity gains, security, and resilience.
- Global delivery and scalability: Our Rightshore® methodology, combined with Capgemini and industry best practices, puts the right resource at the right location, at the right time, leading to reduced implementation costs.
- Accelerating innovation, not just transformation: We offer resources that help you explore new innovations and the art of the possible—so you can transform your business, not just your SM system. For example, Capgemini’s global Applied Innovation Exchange (AIE) facilities allow you to discover and evaluate innovations within your specific industry.
- Experience with cloud-age integration: We have pioneered services across single and multi-vendor environments and offer advanced capabilities in aggregated and orchestrated services.
- SM Tools Migration: Move from your existing service management system to a different service management system using Capgemini’s proven methodology. Capgemini provides a comprehensive migration solution including consulting, design, implementation, and project management.
- SM Tools Upgrade: Upgrade your existing service management system to higher versions. Capgemini offers consulting, design, implementation, and project management services leveraging its vast experience in upgrades.
The Business Value
What truly sets Capgemini’s SM Tools Transformation offerings apart from other IT service management transformations is that they focus on business objectives, business priorities, and business value. The result is tangible benefits that meet business expectations, including:
- Shorter project duration with lower cost and risk due to our industrialized methodology
- Faster, more efficient migration processes through automation
- Minimal downtime for business services
- Minimal disruption for employees and SM processes
- Enhanced end-user service quality
- Improved employee satisfaction and productivity.
Real Customers, Real Results
- 68 million records migrated in less than 10 hours (the standard tooling method takes three months)
- 50% reduction in overall project days
- 65% reduction in project management and data migration efforts
- 94% reduction in change freeze ration.
- 10,000 end-users, 400 ITIL users, four successful upgrades conducted
- Integrated SaaS SM tool with Identity/access manager for SSO
- Automation of ticket assignment.
- 500,000 end users migrated across six environments
- Four complex integrations performed to the new system
- CMDB migration: 30,000 CIs migrated in record time.
Global IT Service Provider
- One of the largest SM upgrades in the world
- Migrated over 250 customers from legacy systems to full multi-tenant systems.
- Completed within six months
- 53% reduction in SM tool environments via consolidation
- Over 50% reduction in upgrade costs.