New Era of User Control
Enterprise IT has entered an era of unprecedented change: virtually every aspect of its service delivery role has been upended. Users now dictate which technologies they use, and where they use them. As a result, most IT departments have adopted transformation initiatives but many still fail to address user, IT and business needs at the same time.
CIOs need to perform a delicate balancing act to:
- Give users the flexibility they need
- Ensure IT retains control and compliance
- Meet business objectives
Build a Seamless, User-Centric Workplace
My Experience builds a seamless, user-centric and connected workplace that harmoniously balances user, IT and business needs. Our integrated portfolio creates this workplace by leveraging the following:
- An end-to-end value chain
- Integration with existing resources and strategic initiatives
- Personalized, user-centric services aligned to business priorities
- For the business: Higher workforce productivity and easier digital transformation
- For the user: Flexibility of access from any device through one portal and increased satisfaction through personalized services and support
- For IT: Best total cost of ownership; agility and flexibility, secure containerized data and transparency
Choice and Flexibility in User-Centric Support
Our experience with both users and IT enables you not only to create an ideal user experience but also to support IT services and business objectives. We offer My Experience with two complementary services that can be installed as a package or separately:
- My Workspace provides a single portal through which individual users can access any IT service from any device and anywhere, at any time.
- My Support brings a new level of choice and flexibility to user-centric support through a Digital Service Centre, Intelligent Service Centre and Distributed Smart Services. Our staff provides support when and where it’s needed, using globally consistent processes, tools and methodologies.
Delivering the Digital Workplace: Opportunities and Challenges
Listen to the Podcast.
Learn how My Experience can transform your IT into an outstanding business experience for the user. Contact us today.