Managing data complexity
The rapid proliferation of data and diverse data formats pose significant challenges in data analysis for many global enterprises, particularly in business- critical modules such as customer segmentation and churn, campaign management, procurement and asset management.
Organizations require a robust data analytics platform, which can handle both structured and unstructured data, and generate insights for business users to diagnose issues, predict outcomes, prevent failures, and prescribe improvements.
Better insights: diagnose, predict, prevent, prescribe
Capgemini’s SMART Platform forms the foundation for a number of out-of-the-box enterprise analytics solutions, for two broad functional areas:
- CustomerSMART: Better understanding of customer behavior and preferences, campaign effectiveness, promotions, cross-sell/up-sell, customer retention, etc.
- UtilitySMART: Improve operations of assets and networks workforce, inventory, compliance, and suppliers to ensure enterprise asset and customer visibility.
- HRSMART: Providing better tracking and management of human capital, and efficient workforce and performance management
- Capgemini Smart Asset Management: Helping to optimize asset performance and asset-based services, improve availability, and efficient management of key assets critical to your organizational success
- Capgemini Smart Procurement: A unified view of spend in procurement, supplier and invoice analysis, supplier ranking, purchase variance, and travel and entertainment expenses.
Benefits delivered – delivering insights for your business
Our architecture comprises layers of cutting-edge technology components, which – together with in-depth technical and domain expertise – enables us to offer the following benefits to clients:
- Scalable and robust platform, ready to host out-of-the-box solutions for functional business users
- Business users can investigate and visualize data using advanced analytics techniques that can be configured for a variety of users
- Seamless integration of data from diverse sources providing in-depth analysis
- Use of both enterprise structured data and unstructured data using our proprietary big data platform.
Find out more
Contact our SMART Solutions team at email@example.com to see how our SMART Platform can be the foundation for generating valuable business insights that can help resolve complex business issues.