In the past several years, Watson has undoubtedly emerged as one of the most scalable and capable AI business platforms in the world. Watson has evolved into a collection of services and capabilities that include machine learning, reasoning, and decision-making abilities, as well as language, speech, and vision technologies. Watson can learn at scale and apply reasoning to interact with people and to solve practical problems and make new data based discoveries.
As an IBM Platinum Business Partner, Capgemini is dedicated to understanding how the capabilities of Watson can be best applied to your organization. Capgemini has made significant investments in becoming Watson-ready, with 2,000+ resources trained and 600+ certified on Bluemix, 100+ resources with sales and/or technical certifications on Watson Explorer and 20+ executives trained on Cognitive Value Assessment (the IBM methodology used to support customer to identify Watson use cases).
Our Watson Expertise in Action: How we can help you
Capgemini offers proven expertise in 3 key Watson areas including Decision Support, Customer Experience and Cognitive Automation.
Decision Support: Watson can become a powerful ally in your decision-making processes. You are now able to leverage the ability to analyze your in-house structured data combined with the potential to include unstructured data. This level of visibility helps unlock new insights and dive deeper into solutions and scenarios.
Discover how we are helping a hospital in Norway use Watson to optimize the use of CT examinations.
Customer Experience: Improving your customer’s experience starts by changing your approach to data. We can help your organization discover unmet customer needs, drive innovation and realize the opportunity for additional services and revenue streams. Provide meaningful and timely interactions with your customers through chatbots and personalized recommendations.
Our 3 focus areas include:
- Chatbots and virtual agents, providing self-service options to customers while reducing costs of contact centers
- Agent assistants, browsing through large extents of enterprise data to bring the right information at the fingertip of the contact center agent, thus saving time while improving customer satisfaction
- Customer Value Analytics and other analytics solutions enabling personalized customer experience.
Cognitive Automation: Cognitive Automation capabilities can be applied to a broad range of topics and industries. Cognitive automation with Watson have been used successfully to help with:
- Back Office Automations (record management, payments, etc.)
- Robotics (maintenance, RPA, etc.)
- IT Automations (Cybersecurity, testing, infrastructure, fraud, etc.)
- Support functions automation (HR, legal, etc.).
As part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti High Tech incorporated the power of Watson with robotics to produce a highly functional robotized arm currently in use at a major manufacturer.
For more details write to us at email@example.com or get in touch with our experts: