In the age of disruption, cloud is the foundation for digital agility, changing the way we live and work, enabling us to do more with less, and accelerating the pace of human innovation. Capgemini helps you harness the cloud to create delightful experiences, open new avenues of collaboration, and optimize your value chain to generate profit and growth.
Three things the cloud can do for you
Modernize your datacenter
- Reduce costs, while improving agility and quality.
- Migrate applications to the public cloud.
- Set up a private cloud by automating what you keep on premise.
Modernize your applications
- Increase productivity, scalability, and performance.
- Replace applications with SaaS, or with managed ISV applications on the public cloud.
- Re-factor and re-platform custom applications to run in the cloud.
Become a nimble enterprise
- Improve velocity, reduce time to market, and capture new business opportunities.
- Integrate applications in the cloud, or build cloud-native applications to create new services.
- Develop APIs, and deploy new code to production continuously.
Blogs from our experts
A landing zone should not simply be the start of your journey into the cloud, but a...
Public cloud platforms have disrupted the way in which we purchase, manage, and operate our...
“My client is not in a hurry,” was Gaudi’s terse reply when challenged about the length of...
Our end-to-end methodology delivers apps migration to the cloud in all three phases, with an...
IT Leaders must find the control key to ensure cloud success means keeping realistic costs on...
From Icarus to the Wright Brothers, our history is peppered with stories of our struggle to...
The future of business will be dominated by as-a-Service models. In part 1 of this series, we...
Capgemini plays a key role in Amazon Web Services cloud platform implementation, enabling...
Building Business Agility: Louisiana Pacific, Capgemini & AWS
Cloud automation podcasts
A guide for your industry
Talk to our experts
I create business services in the cloud using a selection of cloud platform services, while avoiding lock-in with a single software vendor, cloud provider or systems integrator. I help clients select, use and run the most appropriate cloud platform services, allowing them to focus on digital transformation and building business outcomes.
I am the Global CTO for Cloud Services practice which was formed to adopt, design, and deliver cloud opportunities to clients around the world in a consistent manner, de-coupled from the traditional consulting model. This role brings together all of Capgemini’s cloud skills around the group, while also coordinating with our digital practice to provide solid consulting and technology skills to our clients across the globe.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.