Three things the cloud can do for you
Modernize your datacenter
- Reduce costs, while improving agility and quality.
- Migrate applications to the public cloud.
- Set up a private cloud by automating what you keep on premise.
Modernize your applications
- Increase productivity, scalability, and performance.
- Replace applications with SaaS, or with managed ISV applications on the public cloud.
- Re-factor and re-platform custom applications to run in the cloud.
Become a nimble enterprise
- Improve velocity, reduce time to market, and capture new business opportunities.
- Integrate applications in the cloud, or build cloud-native applications to create new services.
- Develop APIs, and deploy new code to production continuously.
Capgemini plays a key role in Amazon Web Services cloud platform implementation, enabling...
Building Business Agility: Louisiana Pacific, Capgemini & AWS
Blogs from our experts
The cloud natives have arrived, and they’ve fired the starting gun on the race to cloud...
Whether you’ve just begun thinking about the cloud or have a tried and tested strategy,...
What’s stopping companies from pursuing automation? The answer is DevOps, or rather, a fear...
Cloud automation podcasts
A guide for your industry
Retail and consumer-focused companies are increasing business velocity and customer...
Talk to our experts
I create business services in the cloud using a selection of cloud platform services, while avoiding lock-in with a single software vendor, cloud provider or systems integrator. I help clients select, use and run the most appropriate cloud platform services, allowing them to focus on digital transformation and building business outcomes.
I am an engagement delivery lead with extensive experience delivering cloud strategies and platforms, and scaling cross functional teams.
I am the Global CTO for Cloud Services practice which was formed to adopt, design, and deliver cloud opportunities to clients around the world in a consistent manner, de-coupled from the traditional consulting model. This role brings together all of Capgemini’s cloud skills around the group, while also coordinating with our digital practice to provide solid consulting and technology skills to our clients across the globe.