Location: Belgium, Netherlands, India, Poland
Flexible working - part-time on-site, part-time home
Business Analysts at Capgemini play a leading role in international projects at the intersection of business and IT. To support our fast-growing financial services domain practice, Capgemini is looking for consultants with experience in serving the financial services industry with passion for business and technology.
As a Business Analyst:
- You are experienced in handling multiple stakeholders across business, operations and IT with strong facilitation skills to conduct requirement elicitation, gap analysis and develop new solutions and service offerings
- You should demonstrate strong requirement documentation skills – BRD, FSD, use case modeling, entity relationship modeling, etc.
- You are developing, implementing and improving business processes
- You will use your business knowledge and business analysis skills to translate the business scope into business requirements and functional specifications
- You can also validate test cases and support business acceptance testing
- You have experience of delivering in both Waterfall and Agile environments.
You are a key contributor to the project baseline phase and collaborate with the Information System Architect and IT delivery teams across the lifecycle of large change programs.
- Strong Capital Markets know-how, good understanding of trade life cycle
- Good understanding of financial instruments; Stocks and Bonds
- Business or technical knowledge in the settlement domain (post-trade) is a plus, ideally complemented with business or technical knowledge in the banking (credit/liquidity) and/or asset servicing domains
- T2S knowledge would be beneficial (not mandatory)
- Focus on data, risk and regulations
- 5-10+ years of relevant work experience (seniority will be based on your profile to a Senior Business Analyst/Managing Business Analyst)
- Sophisticated presentation, moderation and communications skills as well as liaising with stakeholders
- Excellent consulting and advisory skills - Logical, analytical, and structured thinker with strong relationship management and influencing skills (often influencing senior stakeholder groups)
- Analyzing and presenting complex processes and data in a logical, structured, and compelling manner
- Collaborative team environment, providing direction, and helping others to develop
Languages and mobility:
- Fluent in English; either Dutch or French is a plus
- Permanent residency in Belgium, Netherlands, India or Poland
- Geographic mobility – you may participate in international projects