According to Gartner, leading organizations expect to double the number of artificial intelligence (AI) projects in place within the next year. It’s clear that AI & ML can bring us a lot of value. However, before executing the cool stuff with AI & ML, you need to make sure all your basics with data are taken care of because ‘rubbish in, is rubbish out’.
Together with Informatica, we will provide answers to below questions:
- How do you discover your data assets?
- How do you determine & improve the quality of your data?
- How do you understand the context of the data?
- How do you democratize your data?
- And how do IT & Business speak the same language about the data?
Register Now to learn from a telecom giant, KPN about how they have put data in control in order to comply with regulations, optimize operations & drive faster innovations through AI & ML.
|Jacqueline Wannee, Data Governance Lead, KPN|
|Lars Platzek, Data Governance Lead Insights & Data, Capgemini|
|Mark Oude Nijhuis, Director Data Governance – Informatica|