Three things the cloud can do for you
Modernise your datacentre
- Reduce costs, while improving agility and quality.
- Migrate applications to the public cloud.
- Set up a private cloud by automating what you keep on premise.
Modernise your applications
- Increase productivity, scalability, and performance.
- Replace applications with SaaS, or with managed ISV applications on the public cloud.
- Re-factor and re-platform custom applications to run in the cloud.
Become a nimble enterprise
- Improve velocity, reduce time to market, and capture new business opportunities.
- Integrate applications in the cloud, or build cloud-native applications to create new services.
- Develop APIs, and deploy new code to production continuously.
HMRC has realised its ambitions for a modernised IT service, removing enterprise barriers...
Capgemini plays a key role in Amazon Web Services cloud platform implementation, enabling...
Building Business Agility: Louisiana Pacific, Capgemini & AWS
Cloud automation podcasts
Going cloud-native: A guide for your industry
Retail and consumer-focused companies are increasing business velocity and customer...
Talk to our experts
I help clients automate their legacy IT operations, and migrate applications to the cloud. This helps them accelerate, innovate, and maximize the benefits of a hybrid cloud environment. I’m an expert in IT process automation, application release management and Cloud Management Platforms (CMPs).
As Chief Architect Officer for Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services division, I am responsible for innovation, enterprise architecture and technology transformation. I provide strategic support from across the Infrastructure Services organization, to lead and drive digital transformation for clients.
I create business services in the cloud using a selection of cloud platform services, while avoiding lock-in with a single software vendor, cloud provider or systems integrator. I help clients select, use and run the most appropriate cloud platform services, allowing them to focus on digital transformation and building business outcomes.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.