Three things the cloud can do for you
Modernise your datacentre
- Reduce costs, while improving agility and quality.
- Migrate applications to the public cloud.
- Set up a private cloud by automating what you keep on premise.
Modernise your applications
- Increase productivity, scalability, and performance.
- Replace applications with SaaS, or with managed ISV applications on the public cloud.
- Re-factor and re-platform custom applications to run in the cloud.
Become a nimble enterprise
- Improve velocity, reduce time to market, and capture new business opportunities.
- Integrate applications in the cloud, or build cloud-native applications to create new services.
- Develop APIs, and deploy new code to production continuously.
Capgemini plays a key role in Amazon Web Services cloud platform implementation, enabling...
Building Business Agility: Louisiana Pacific, Capgemini & AWS
Cloud automation podcasts
Going cloud-native: A guide for your industry
Retail and consumer-focused companies are increasing business velocity and customer...
Talk to our experts
I help clients automate their legacy IT operations, and migrate applications to the cloud. This helps them accelerate, innovate, and maximize the benefits of a hybrid cloud environment. I’m an expert in IT process automation, application release management and Cloud Management Platforms (CMPs).
As Chief Architect Officer for Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services division, I am responsible for innovation, enterprise architecture and technology transformation. I provide strategic support from across the Infrastructure Services organization, to lead and drive digital transformation for clients.
I create business services in the cloud using a selection of cloud platform services, while avoiding lock-in with a single software vendor, cloud provider or systems integrator. I help clients select, use and run the most appropriate cloud platform services, allowing them to focus on digital transformation and building business outcomes.
I lead Capgemini’s cloud and security services business for the financial services sector. I advise my clients on using enterprise cloud services to drive total cost of ownership improvements, balance risk, and enable agility in their application portfolios. I have deep expertise in cloud-native development and transformation, agile methodologies, and DevOps.