A £100 million pound challenge fund was released to encourage innovation in general practice to improve patient access to GP services. Capgemini, in partnership with South East Commissioning Support Unit (SE CSU)’s transformation team, has provided programme management and specialist technical expertise for NHS England’s Digital Primary Care Team to support 37 GP Access Fund Wave Two schemes across the country in delivering technology solutions to improve patient experience and access to primary care services.
Capgemini, in partnership with the transformation team within South East Commissioning Support Unit (SE CSU), provided programme management and technical expertise to help the client to support the 37 schemes. We advised on the technology and process changes required as well as leveraging collaborative working and knowledge transfer elements of our approach.
- Advancing digital evolution among GP Practices
- Our Quality Assurance and Governance Model gave NHS England better control on the programme
- Injecting collaborative working and knowledge sharing through the Community of Interest Network (COIN)
- Improving schemes understanding of nature and application of technology
- Development of tools and frameworks that can be reused in the future