In the age of disruption, cloud is the foundation for digital agility, changing the way we live and work, enabling us to do more with less, and accelerating the pace of human innovation. Capgemini helps you harness the cloud to create delightful experiences, open new avenues of collaboration, and optimize your value chain to generate profit and growth.
Retail and consumer-focused companies are increasing business velocity and customer...
Three things the cloud can do for you
Create flexible infrastructure
- Reduce costs, while improving agility and quality.
- Migrate applications to the public cloud.
- Set up a private cloud by automating what you keep on premise.
- Improve automation for on-premise solutions.
- Re-factor and re-platform custom applications to run in the cloud.
Deliver apps at the pace of innovation
- Transform business by transforming your apps and software.
- Increase productivity, scalability, and performance.
- Deliver new capabilities at the pace and scale of your business.
- Replace applications with SaaS, or with managed ISV applications on the public cloud.
Embrace born-in-the-cloud agility
- Stay ahead with new cloud-native apps and services.
- Integrate applications in the cloud, or build cloud-native applications to create new services.
- Develop APIs, and deploy new code to production continuously.
- Improve velocity, reduce time to market, and capture new business opportunities.
To improve reliability and uptime, Capgemini recommended a different service model – a move...
Capgemini plays a key role in Amazon Web Services cloud platform implementation, enabling...
Building Business Agility: Louisiana Pacific, Capgemini & AWS
Insights & News
Everyone has heard, at least once, about cloud-native technologies. One of the first...
For companies with traditional IT estates made up of cloud and legacy (on-premises) apps and...
Cloud adoption is not what it was five years ago. We are now past version 3.0, 4.0 and even...
Cloud automation podcasts
Explore and Connect
The proportion of new business applications that are cloud native will more than double by...
Talk to our experts
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.