Capgemini’s Employee Resource Group, OUTfront, passionately and actively advocates for diversity initiatives within the LGBTQIA+ community. The initiatives are designed to develop an internal culture of LGBTQIA+ inclusion and awareness in support of an open-minded working environment.
OUTfront’s mission is to support Capgemini team members by fostering a supportive, inclusive and understanding environment for LGBTQIA+ and their allies, and to provide relevant information and coordinate activities which, raise awareness of issues facing the LGBTQIA+ community at work. There are three main reasons why this is important:
OUTfront is open to all colleagues who are interested in supporting the LGBTQIA+ community.
We are proud to take home Gold in the 2020 Australia LGBTQ Inclusion Awards. From bias training faced by the LGBTQ+ community to best practice in our D&I policies, to developing a robust ally network. We are inspired to create a culture where everyone can bring their authentic self to work.
Work at a company where you can bring your authentic self to work.
We are proud to support:
- Being Pride in Diversity as a member
- Having an LGBTI Inclusion Strategy
- Gender Affirmation Leave for Gender Diverse Employees
- Being AWEI Participating Employer
- An Ally Network
What do we do?
OUTfront is a dynamic and connected community who are committed to each other success and align our work to ensure Capgemini Australia and New Zealand remains a great place to be open and build a career. We focus on supporting:
- LGBTI days of significance
- Ongoing learning and leadership programs
- Supporting our International Assignment Services
- Building a community of visible Allies
- Participating in local and global events such as Sapphire Initiative and World Pride
- Connecting with other ERGs to create a supportive network for everyone
Gender Diverse Recruitment
At Capgemini, inclusion is at the heart of who we are. We aim to create an environment where individuals who identify as trans and gender diverse feel supported, included and have the opportunity to succeed.
Capgemini and OUTfront recognise that for gender diverse individuals the recruitment process can be full of unique challenges and complexities. If you are considering working at Capgemini and this is a concern for you reach out to our OUTfront member Wayne Marshall email@example.com