Capgemini’s Employee Resource Group, OUTfront, passionately and actively advocates for diversity initiatives within the LGBTQIA+ community. The initiatives are designed to develop an internal culture of LGBTQIA+ inclusion and awareness in support of an open-minded working environment.
OUTfront’s mission is to support Capgemini team members by fostering a supportive, inclusive and understanding environment for LGBTQIA+ and their allies, and to provide relevant information and coordinate activities which, raise awareness of issues facing the LGBTQIA+ community at work. There are three main reasons why this is important:
OUTfront is open to all colleagues who are interested in supporting the LGBTQIA+ community.
Work at a company where you can bring your authentic self to work.
We are proud to support:
- Being Pride in Diversity as a member
- Having an LGBTI Inclusion Strategy
- Gender Affirmation Leave for Gender Diverse Employees
- Being AWEI Participating Employer
- An Ally Network
What do we do?
OUTfront is a dynamic and connected community who are committed to each other success and align our work to ensure Capgemini Australia and New Zealand remains a great place to be open and build a career. We focus on supporting:
- LGBTI days of significance
- Ongoing learning and leadership programs
- Supporting our International Assignment Services
- Building a community of visible Allies
- Participating in local and global events such as Sapphire Initiative and World Pride
- Connecting with other ERGs to create a supportive network for everyone
Take a look at our photos