Capgemini’s Employee Resource Group, OUTfront, passionately and actively advocates for diversity initiatives within the LGBTQIA+ community. The initiatives are designed to develop an internal culture of LGBTQIA+ inclusion and awareness through educational content in support of an open-minded working environment.
OUTfront mission is to provide relevant information, support Capgemini team members, and coordinate activities to foster a supportive, inclusive and understanding environment for LGBTQIA+ and their allies, and to raise awareness of issues facing the LGBTQIA+ community at work. There are three main reasons why this is important:
OUTfront is open to all colleagues who are interested in supporting the LGBTQIA+ community. This includes OUTfront Allies: team members who are committed to ensuring that we work in a respectful environment and support the LGBTQIA+ community in challenging homophobia, biphobia and transphobia, and by educating others on the importance of inclusion.
Work at a company where you can bring your true self to work.
We are proud to achieved and support:
- Pride in Diversity Member
- LGBTI Inclusion Strategy
- Transitioning Policy for Trans Employees
- AWEI Participating Employer
- Ally Network
What we do?
OUTfront is a dynamic and connected community who are committed to each other success and align our work to ensure Capgemini Australia and New Zealand remains a great place to be open and build a career. We focus on supporting:
- LGBTI days of significance
- Ongoing training and leadership programs
- Supporting our global mobility program
- Building a community of visible Allies
- Participating in local and global events such as Sapphire Initiative and World Pride
- Connecting with other ERGs to create a supportive network for everyone
Take a look at our photos