About the Program:
At Capgemini, we see an opportunity to make a real difference in the struggle for gender diversity through reskilling women for the world of tomorrow. To ignite this change, Capgemini has started Relaunch@Capgemini; an exciting new employment pathway targeted at Women and people of transgender experience who wish to transition into Technology Consulting or are returning from a Career Break.
Relaunch@Capgemini is a three (3) month training and transition program into Technology Consultant. Employees will be provided with a technology driven development program with core-consulting courses aimed at upskilling and refreshing each employees’ capabilities on their transition back to work. Each employee is supported with a diverse network of industry specialists to mentor, coach and empower their employees on their journey to their new roles. The program enables our Employees to take time to upskill and feel confidence before taking on full responsibility of their designated role.
Who should apply:
- Previous relevant industry experience is highly regarded
- Females a career break. (2 – 10 years)
- People of transgender experience
- Preferable experience with CRM/ERP systems (Not Mandatory)
- Please see available roles and further details about preferred skills
- Open to Australian participants only
Note: Our program will be expanding shortly. If you are returning from a career break and have transferable skills and experience that you think could be of value to Capgemini – Please register your interest through below and we will notify you when the program opens
Thank you for Contacting Us.
We will contact you when applications open.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.
- 3-month training and work transition program for Career Relaunchers
- 4 – 6 weeks technology and core-consulting skills uplift/refresh
- 2 – 4 weeks client project shadowing
- 2 – 4 weeks transitioning onto a part-time or full-time role on a client engagement
- Applications Open: Now
- Applications Close-off: Not Applicable. We hire all year round through this alternative pathway. If no available roles currently exists we will respond via email and ask if you would like to be placed on a waiting list.
Q1: What experience do I need to apply? Ideally, you’ve had at least six (6) years relevant business experience and have had exposure/interactions to any CRM or ERP systems.
Ideal candidates have had experience in either Project Management, Business Analyst or Developer roles previously.
Q2: Do I get paid?
Participants will be paid a full employee salary at their specified grade level during the 3-month program and then transition to a 3-month probation period.