Capgemini and You
Our graduates come from a range of backgrounds with a common link—a passion for innovation and technology, with a drive to succeed. At Capgemini we understand that business value cannot be achieved through technology alone, it starts with people: experts working together to get to the heart of your individual business objectives and develop the most adapted solutions to fit these requirements. We believe this human-centred approach to technology is what makes the difference to our clients.
In this 12 month program you’ll get to work on client projects whilst participating in industry-leading courses on cloud business consulting, agile foundations, project management, software engineering, architecture, UX design, DevOps, change management, business operating models, big data, strategy and transformation. From day one, you’ll be immersed in a fun, friendly and informative environment that will provide you with the opportunities to set you up for success. In return for your hard work and fresh insights, we’ll provide you with the ability to accelerate your development, along with the support and guidance you’re are looking for to allow you to take your career in the direction you choose.
About us and what we look for
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. We look for confident, bright, articulate individuals who know the value of working collaboratively to achieve objectives. We value hardworking, flexible, upbeat people who are destined for an excellent career with us. Whichever team you decide to join we believe there are certain key qualities you’ll need to thrive at Capgemini.
- At Capgemini, we recognise that effective communication increases productivity and creates a better work environment, so we look for people who can articulate their ideas in a concise, yet influential way. We value individuals who understand that good communication is key to every successful project.
- Innovation lies at the very heart of our operations, so we look for people who can combine analytical skills and the ability to come up with original and effective solutions. We value individuals who are able to see past the problem and look to define the answer/solution.
- Given our collaborative approach to working, your ability to build successful relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues, will be a distinct advantage. We look for team players who create an effective working environment, and we value individuals who maintain a positive spirit within a team and encourage excellent teamwork.
You’ll also need to be totally committed to your own career development, and determined to make the most of all the learning opportunities made available to you.
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities.
Applications open: October 4 – November 1 2019
Testing: November 2 – 6 2019
- Melbourne: November 13 2019
- Sydney: November 15 2019
- Adelaide: November 18 2019
- Sydney: February 17 2020
- Adelaide: March 2 2020 (or join Melbourne induction depending on numbers).
- Melbourne: February 24 2020
Our graduate program is currently open.