As the industry’s leading benchmark for tracking high net worth individuals (HNWIs), their wealth, and the global and economic conditions that drive change in the wealth management industry, the World Wealth Report includes insights from the Global HNW Insights Survey capturing feedback from over 5,000 HNWIs. This gives Capgemini a unique perspective to understand customer preferences and the operational models necessary to successfully address the demands of today’s HNWIs and the firms that serve them. Our solutions focus on key areas for wealth management firms and enables our clients to deliver superior customer experience with increased agility, operational excellence and cost efficiency.
Meeting the needs of tomorrow’s HNWIs
The big three markets — Asia-Pacific, North America and Europe — contributed equally to a global increase in HNWI growth. The World Wealth Report 2017 found these regions contributed equally in pushing HNWI population and wealth up by 7.5% and 8.2% in 2016. While Asia-Pacific remains the world’s largest-HNWI market, its growth slowed slightly.
Additionally, BigTechs are casting a long shadow in wealth management as 56.2% of HNWIs globally say they would be open to working with them.
Hybrid-advice solutions in wealth management are making an impression on HNWIs, becoming as valued as wealth manager-led offerings and even more so in some areas. The youngest and wealthiest HNWIs, along with those in Asia-Pacific (excl. Japan) and Europe, exhibited the greatest preference for hybrid advice.
Wealth management offerings
Backed by 21 years of experience and deep industry insights, Capgemini’s wealth management offerings can help financial services institutions to build a business model with sustainable profitability while being able to enhance client centricity, boost operational efficiency, and effectively address the regulatory requirements.
Advisor desktop transformation
Capgemini provides enriching advisor desktop processes and platform helping firms increase advisor productivity, retain advisors and gain competitive advantage to grow wallet share. Capgemini has helped several wealth management firms increase their advisor productivity by up to 20%. Our offerings include:
- Strategy and benchmarking
- Platform and package assessment
- Advisor productivity enhancement
- Operational efficiencies and workflow automation
Capgemini has experience helping wealth firms efficiently leverage client data to understand their client’s needs and behaviors to drive client centricity and enhanced client experience. Our offerings include:
- Rationalized client segmentation
- Client 360° view and Master Data Management (MDM)
- Consolidated client reporting
- CRM modernization and transformation
- Custom market analysis
Capgemini helps firms create a digital strategy using an holistic approach that cuts across the organization, providing an end-to-end solution with digital agenda in mind for wealth management businesses. Our offerings include:
- Digital readiness and cloud assessment
- Digital and customer spaces including integrated workspaces, mobility and web
- Next generation customer relationship management enterprise & customer content management
- Customer digitalized processes
- Social CRM and voice of the customer
- Social prospecting including next best action
Capgemini’s focused solutions help wealth firms support the volume and pace of regulatory changes while allowing them to establish effective practice management processes via advisory process optimization, omini-channel delivery of services and utility based models to increase automation for operational excellence.
Deep industry experience in wealth management
- Over 20 years of experience in innovation, transformation and delivery of wealth management solutions
- More than 3,500 capital market professionals globally
- 20 years experience of publishing leading insights in wealth management industry with the World Wealth Report
Accelerating time to market with reusable frameworks and tools
- Reusable wealth management accelerators including frameworks, maturity model and client segmentation model
- Benchmark tool with data from 35 firms across 450 + functions
- Advisor transformation framework that can enhance advisor productivity by up to 20%
- 70+ proprietary risk and compliance tools and frameworks for FATCA, data management, CCR and MDM reference architectures, Sigma Map™
- Proprietary tools for mobility and social media including Enterprise Mobility Orchestrator, enterprise mobility benchmark tool, mobile solution labs and reusable wealth management mobility frameworks including advisor and client dashboards
Proprietary market sizing tools
- International market sizing model used to develop the annual World Wealth Report, Asia Pacific Wealth Report and U.S. Wealth Report.
To learn more on our wealth management services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.