Single-pane-of-glass visibility into all your managed security services
Many enterprises are turning to managed security services to address cybersecurity needs. There are many reasons for this. Internal security teams are overburdened. New attacks and attackers keep emerging. Security technologies keep evolving. And compliance requirements keep changing. Managed security services provide a simple, cost-effective way to keep pace.
Unfortunately, it’s not always easy to keep track of the big picture of your company’s security posture. Security metrics or drill-down details about security issues can be hard to come by, so it can be a daunting task to understand where you stand at any given moment.
Capgemini’s compelling solution the One Security Portal, provides single-pane-of-glass visibility into all your managed security services so you can:
- See the threats that need action NOW
- Reduce response times to security alerts
- Get visibility into the security of existing systems and operations
- Centralize security information to improve coordination between security teams
Strengthen and Simplify Security with Capgemini One Security Services
- See what’s really happening, right now. Data is ported instantly, in real time, to the portal itself—not stored remotely—so there are no delays in identifying threats or generating reports.
- Actionable intelligence, right now. It’s easy for executives and SecOps teams to see the information they need, quickly and easily. And that means:
- A business-focused, collaborative approach to security: We start by understanding your specific requirements from a business perspective, then we recommend Managed Security Services tailored to your specific needs and make them all accessible via the One Security Portal.
- The right metrics, the right way: Executives get the high-level view of vulnerabilities and potential business impact; SecOps teams can drill down and get the specifics about the root causes of critical issues.
- Real-time capabilities: What you see is what’s really happening, right now. Competitive solutions delay transmitting the data to the portal.
- Unified, consistent interface. The One Security Portal is API-driven to maximize interconnectivity and consistency in its interface, so you can assess your security posture quickly, completely and accurately at any time, from anywhere.
- Expertise in automation, AI, and analytics: We can help you automate security processes—even in the cloud—so that your teams can be more productive and focus on other priorities.
See how simple strong security can be.
Contact Capgemini today for additional details about our One Security Portal and the complete portfolio of Managed Security Services.