Our industrialized Global Engineering model takes ahead Capgemini’s Rightshore® Distributed Delivery Framework (DDF). Our Rightshore® approach enables high-quality, economically-optimized delivery of services. It blends local and global resources into a unified, globally managed delivery framework. By its nature, Rightshore® delivery is not a static model, but flexes and shifts to help meet changing demands of the business and aligns the appropriate sourcing of resources based on quality, availability and cost.
The Global Distributed Delivery Framework is a set of processes, best practices and collaborations developed through many years of experience in global engineering and R&D services. Such an approach also helps in setting up the teams with right cultural expectations.
Evolution of global engineering delivery
Global organizations need to optimize their engineering value chains to manage the complexity of evolving technologies. Our RightShore model has supported this evolution over the years:
HQ Engineering -> Global Engineering -> Collaborative ER&D
We believe that a culture of ER&D is an important factor to be focused on while starting engineering programs with distributed but integrated teams located across different countries.
The objectives of our industrialized Rightshore® Model for Engineering
- Strategic sourcing of R&D competencies
- Engineering and R&D competence model for critical competencies
- Planning for Engineering Skills for the Future
- Capability, Capacity, Cost
The value of Industrialization with Rightshore Delivery Model
- Right People with a mix blend of domain & technology skills working collaboratively
- Uniform Processes across engineering centers
- Proven Methodology that will deliver value
- Higher Productivity through delivery excellence
- Technology and domain Centers of Excellence
- Program Management skills for large, complex and distributed programs
- Established ways to leverage strong Partnerships with key technology providers like Microsoft, DS, PTC, Rockwell … to help achieve innovation
Standards powering global engineering
6 Quality/process standards:
- AS 9001 C
- Security related
- Lean 6 Sigma