Capgemini’s Intelligent Process Automation enhances your business operations with automated, end-to-end processes and an augmented workforce – all of which is underpinned and infused with RPA, AI, and smart analytics to deliver an unprecedented level of process intelligence to your organization.
Our Intelligent Process Automation offer puts you at the heart of all activities, stimulating the erosion of organizational silos around your front, middle, and back- office processes, resulting in the emergence of a new, borderless, highly-automated client-centric organization.
As the basis of our entire service portfolio, Intelligent Process Automation automates processes in the back, middle, and front office:
- Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation promises the very best-in-class finance operations for your business by benchmarking your operations to ensure top performance, reducing your total cost of service, and implementing a target operating model that actively supports your business
- Digital Employee Operations moves away from a process-centric approach to one that is very much about the employee experience, transforming the way you address your talent and workforce challenges
- Digital Supply Chain standardizes and integrates your supply chain master data with planning, execution, and insights based on a proven and comprehensive framework to deliver outcome-based results.
As one of the world’s leading technology providers, Capgemini has a rich history of transformation and deep operational knowledge, with a renowned, market-leading portfolio of innovative services, tools, and methodologies underpinned by a strong tradition of innovation powered by intelligent automation. This combination of technology, methodology, and constantly expanding pool of certified professionals enables us to work with you in a truly collaborative manner to deliver accelerated value and minimized risk to your business in the digital age.
We also leverage a realistic, pragmatic approach to intelligent automation, which is aligned with the expectations, aspirations, and outcomes of our clients’ businesses, and our strong reputation as a trusted partner that focuses on transparency, privacy, and security precedes us.
In finance and accounting
We helped a global fast-moving consumer goods company automate its credit-to-cash (C2C) processes to enable matching in a credit control management system, resulting in:
- 95% reduction in transaction processing time
- 90% reduction in FTE deployment
- 95% improvement in efficiency.
In human resources
We helped a European multi-national aerospace corporation augment its human capital management (HCM) platforms through implementing a next-generation HR platform and automation toolset, resulting in:
- 40% reduction in cost of service
- 50% productivity savings
- 45% reduction in vendor spend.
In supply chain
We helped an international medical device, pharmaceutical, and consumer packaged goods company implement a powerful statistical forecasting engine augmented with machine learning, resulting in:
- 20% reduction in mid-term forecast error rate
- 35% reduction in short-term forecast error rate
- 20% improvement in demand planner productivity.