Fear of Failure
Most businesses know they should be embracing automation technology, but struggle to determine how and where it will deliver benefits. This can result in the low adoption of new technology, confusion over deployment and governance of robotic processes, not to mention a skills gap.
In more extreme situations, a business can fail to realize a return on its investment in automation or may find that innovation is suppressed by an overly cautious approach to automation borne out of a fear of failure.
Capgemini’s Automation Drive delivers a unified, open and dynamic suite of automation tools, services and expertise that serve your business as a continuously evolving source of innovation and value.
Our automation solutions help you address your business process challenges in a cost effective manner, without risk to your “big IT” systems. This unlocks the value in your existing platforms in a managed and controlled manner; ensuring automation is applied where it can deliver optimal value to your business.
Our Virtual Delivery Center combines our renowned Global Enterprise Model© (GEM) methodology with the deployment, control and reporting of automated processes to provide:
- Non-intrusive business system integration, primarily through the user interface
- Data aggregation that presents a consolidated view from different back-end systems
- Business rule execution based on defined logic or self-learning
- Work item and exception queuing processed by a robot or advisor
- Activity monitoring that captures and analyses data on an adviser’s desktop application usage.
Exceeding Your Expectations
Capgemini brings a level of expertise and skill that enables your business to travel the path from basic Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to a more complex, intelligently automated environment.
Collaborating with leading technology partners such as Celaton and UiPath, our solutions are built on an industrialized scale with the ability to meet any level of demand.
We consistently exceed our clients’ expectations to deliver tangible business returns, and have already delivered automation-based benefits for our clients, including:
- A 5–10 day reduction in Days Sales Outstanding (DSO),
- 10% increase in cash collection
- 20% increase in cash collection efficiency
- 50% reduction in call waiting time
- 20% reduction in incoming queries
Find Out More
Contact our experts or download the brochure to find out more about Intelligent Automation.