Digitize your business with the intelligent ERP solution.
Smart enterprises are transforming their operations with the in-memory computing and digital-enabling power of SAP S/4HANA®.
Organizations that transition to SAP S/4HANA benefit from a proven technology platform – for disciplined operations and predictable business growth. They also gain a foundation for emerging capabilities – from real-time analytics to the Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML).
SAP S/4HANA is built on the SAP HANA® business data platform. Available for on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployments, SAP S/4HANA leverages the power of SAP HANA. So you can manage and analyze vast data volumes in real time. And optimize your core processes – from finance and human resources to supply chain management and product lifecycle management.
On Time, On Budget: White Star Petroleum Goes Live on SAP S/4HANA
Oklahoma-based White Star Petroleum is the first upstream oil and gas company to go live on SAP S/4HANA. Tasked with a 4.5 month timeline, Capgemini delivered a groundbreaking process that brought the project in on time and on budget. Learn from White Star how the implementation was successfully managed via the link to the Presentation, PR and webinar
Centrica prepares for the digital future of energy
Innovative services that enable your business transformation
Capgemini is a world leader in ERP and digital transformation. Our SAP S/4HANA transformation services help you digitize your operations – and realize a better future for your business. We offer a complete range of modular SAP S/4HANA services built on deep experience and real-world success:
- Strategy and road map – Assess your current state, establish clear goals, and anticipate the business impact.
- Transformation services – Benefit from our proven methodology that takes you from identifying opportunities to achieving digital business.
- SAP S/4HANA hosting – Manage your IT costs and rapidly adapt to changing business needs through state-of-the-art hosting services.
- Optimization services – Maximize the performance and effectiveness of applications running on SAP HANA.
- Leveraging transactional data for real-time analytics – Better understand and predict the future of your business.
ERP intelligence in the cloud
SAP S/4HANA Cloud extends the benefits of SAP’s enterprise applications to cloud environments. You benefit from built-in best practices, automatic software updates, and the ability to quickly grow with your business. Plus added-value innovation such as:
- Platform intelligence that leverages SAP HANA and SAP Leonardo
- Predictive analytics for real-time decision-making
- Automation through AI and ML
- The SAP® CoPilot digital assistant, which runs on top of other SAP applications for productivity capabilities such as real-time information sharing among co-workers.
Capgemini has extensive experience in SAP cloud migrations and greenfield deployments. Our SAP Centers of Excellence field more than 450 SAP SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud experts. We’re also teaming with SAP to accelerate adoption of SAP S/4HANA Cloud in target industries. The initiative will especially deliver value for IoT, ML, smart automation, and digital twins.
SAP S/4HANA expertise across industries and lines of business
Capgemini possesses deep knowledge and robust experience around key functions and lines of business – from strategy and architecture to finance, human resources, procurement, and supply chain. We also boast cognitive expertise in process automation, data science, and predictive business.
What’s more, Capgemini optimizes SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud migrations for specific industries – including automotive, chemicals, high tech, life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, oil and gas, retail and consumer products, and utilities.
In fact, our next-generation SAP Path solutions will combine Capgemini’s deep industry expertise with pre-packaged, end-to-end SAP Model Company services. This evolution of our SAP Path solutions will help organizations more quickly and cost-effectively implement and benefit from SAP S/4HANA.