NelsonHall analyzed the performance of 19 vendors offering advanced digital workplace services and evaluated them on both their ‘ability to deliver immediate benefit’ and their ‘ability to meet client future requirements’.
John Laherty, Senior Research Analyst at NelsonHall said, “Capgemini has a clear focus on improving employee experience across digital workplace services and utilizing broader Capgemini Group capabilities to develop digital workplace use cases by industry and provide a holistic service for total employee experience. It continues to invest in its Digital Operations Platform (DOP) to drive automation, analytics, proactive and predictive remediation across workplace services, and in the AI and ML capabilities supporting its virtual agent”.
According to the NEAT evaluation report, Capgemini was identified as a Leader for its capabilities and strengths in the following areas:
- IP and accelerators in support of digital workplace
- Developed Digital Operations Platform for infrastructure services, to drive analytics, automation, self-heal and proactive capabilities supporting digital workplace
- Employee Experience Index development, and working with other entities within Capgemini Group ecosystem to provide a holistic service that covers the total employee experience, including XLAs
- Industry and digital transformation consulting skills
- Living Labs in support of digital workplace and network of Applied Innovation Exchanges (AIEs) in support of digital innovation
- Leveraging wider Capgemini to develop sector-specific use cases in collaboration with sectors
- Connected Employee Experience Hub Platform delivering unified digital workplace experience for employees through the integration of facilities, IT, and HR modules within mobile and web apps
- Investing in an integrated workplace management system and low code capabilities.
To read a custom version of the report, please submit the below form:
Thank You! We have received your form submission.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.