Our graduate program is open now:
ABOUT US AND WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. We look for confident, bright, articulate individuals who know the value of working collaboratively to achieve objectives. We value hardworking, flexible, upbeat people who are destined for an excellent career with us. Whichever team you decide to join we believe there are certain key qualities you’ll need to thrive at Capgemini.
- At Capgemini, we recognise that effective communication increases productivity and creates a better work environment, so we look for people who can articulate their ideas in a concise, yet influential way. We value individuals who understand that good communication is key to every successful project.
- Innovation lies at the very heart of our operations, so we look for people who can combine analytical skills and the ability to come up with original and effective solutions. We value individuals who are able to see past the problem and look to define the answer/solution.
- Given our collaborative approach to working, your ability to build successful relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues, will be a distinct advantage. We look for team players who create an effective working environment, and we value individuals who maintain a positive spirit within a team and encourage excellent teamwork.
You’ll also need to be totally committed to your own career development, and determined to make the most of all the learning opportunities made available to you.
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities.
We recruit high calibre talent with a wide range of qualifications. We will consider candidates who graduated up to 2 years ago through to candidates who are graduating this year. To be eligible you must:
- have completed a minimum three-year Degree before commencement dates listed below
- have a strong Academic record. You will need to provide a copy of your transcript.
- be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Residency holder (evidence will need to be supplied)
- be prepared to work in either our Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide or Brisbane offices
- Applicants who have Post-Graduate qualifications with a maximum of 18 months work experience are also strongly encouraged to apply
- Sydney: February 17 2020
- Adelaide: March 2 2020 (or join Melbourne induction depending on numbers).
- Melbourne: February 24 2020
- Online application form ( Step – 1)
- Online Testing (Step -2)
- Full-day Assessment Centre at a Capgemini office ( Step – 3)
- Successful candidates from the Assessment Centre will participate in a behavioural interview during the following weeks ( Step – 4)
Feedback: Please note, due to the high volume of applications received we can only provide feedback to candidates who attend our Assessment Centres
ASSESSMENT CENTRE ADVICE
Preparing for your assessment centre is essential.
- Melbourne: November 13 2019
- Sydney: November 15 2019
- Adelaide: November 18 2019
During the application process you may be asked to attend our Assessment Centre where a number of interviews, testing and exercises will take place. If selected for an Assessment, you must ensure that you are available for one of the above dates.
A typical assessment centre involves:
- Meeting with existing Graduates
- A short interview with a Capgemini Senior Manager
- Additional activities ranging from technical challenges, logical and analytical thinking challenges to numeracy, comprehension and literacy.
What we mean by diversity and inclusion
As a company, we view diversity as everything that makes us who we are – our gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age, religion, the languages we speak, also our social backgrounds, our communication styles, and our varied experiences in life and work. As an organisation, we view diversity as a mix of people across each of these dimensions. Inclusion is how we make this mix work and create a workplace culture that provides our people with endless opportunities for professional as well as personal growth.