Take advantage of new and improved capabilities
When approached strategically, application upgrades can improve process capability, strategic business effectiveness and, ultimately, drive high performance. In addition to technical and functional benefits, upgrades provide the opportunity to reinvent your business, simplify and modernize IT, and lay the foundation for Oracle Fusion applications.
Capgemini’s suite of upgrade offerings
As a reliable Oracle partner, Capgemini can help you plan effectively to choose from options available and align the upgrade program to your organization’s business vision through the following upgrade services:
- Transformational upgrade – for companies with a large Oracle footprint and complex business flows but which do not need to do a full re-implementation
- Pure technical upgrade – mirror the transactional processing without business-process transformation
- Upgrade assessments – impact analysis of an upgrade using standard and in-house tools and accelerators
- Functional upgrades and reassessments – change in business-process structure; implementing applications from scratch with a fresh configuration of the application and a data-conversion strategy.
Upgrade to Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2
For Oracle EBS customers on R12.1 or lower, the upgrade to R12.2 may seem like an inconvenient necessity. Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 provides powerful new functionalities to boost your enterprise’s efficiency and overall performance. An upgrade to the new EBS R12 suite helps to optimize cost and performance. The Capgemini solution for Oracle E-Business Suite Upgrade helps organizations balance business expectations and technology considerations during the planning and execution of an upgrade, so they can meet their targeted business goals. Coupling Capgemini know-how and tools can easily turn a necessity into an opportunity. Capgemini’s approach helps companies in their efforts to reach their goals with reduced cost, risk, and time.
Our key tenets to upgrades
Our commitment is to help our clients evolve not just with an upgrade to 12.2.9 but to help them standardize on a platform that will be supported through 2031 and increase automated testing and quality engineering capabilities. Our approach includes:
- Accelerators, tools, and templates
- Repeatable Agile processes for predictable outcomes and reduced risk
- Upgrade knowledge repository (test scripts, test cases, recommended solutions, SOPs)
Automated testing quality engineering
- Test optimizer for prioritization
- Capgemini proprietary unified dashboard for real-time quality metrics
- Leverages best practices of our industry-leading Tmap Testing methodology and PANDAV automation framework to automate 70 percent of system and regression testing
- Automation for partner integration experience automation
- Lead runner for performance testing and engineering
Future-ready 12.2.9 environment
- Impact analysis includes assessment of client’s EBS landscape for potential migrations to SaaS and PaaS
- Roadmap to cloud
- Modernized scalable testing platform for testing cloud solutions.
Thank you for your interest. A team member will reach out to you.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.