Innovate through Transformation Consulting
Capgemini helps its clients identify the value drivers for a policy transformation program and develop an actionable go-forward plan.
Our Transformation Consulting Offering
- Business Case Development: Identify key decision drivers for a business case and build top-down and bottom-up cost-benefit analysis
- Vendor Evaluation and Selection: Uncover critical vendor functionality and attributes, perform a gap analysis of various packages in terms of features and functionalities, use a weighted scoring system to evaluate and select the appropriate vendor using “fit for purpose” analysis to set the foundation for success
- Target Operating Model: Strategize and plan the target operating model for policy
- Strategic Roadmap: Assess various options and risks and develop a short and long-term strategic roadmap for core policy transformation
Capgemini provides experience-driven needs assessment to identify critical business capabilities and thereby prioritize investments needed to enable these capabilities. Clients can leverage Capgemini’s Accelerated Solutions Environment to accelerate business decisions, enhance stakeholder support and create innovative solutions.
Implement with Program Execution
In collaboration with the client, Capgemini can work on any or combination of the following three execution alternatives of Core Policy Transformation program:
- Packaged Implementation: Capgemini has strong partnerships with various market leading vendors such as Guidewire, Pegasystems, Oracle, HP and Thunderhead with exclusive Centers of Excellence to support these alliances. Working with pre-defined out-of-the-box functionality and configurable templates, we can ensure faster and reliable delivery. Also, we participate in bringing new features and functions for new software new releases and hence, are capable to suitably upgrade client’s package environment.
- Custom Development: Capgemini can also build custom applications designed to meet client’s unique business needs. These applications can provide differentiating capabilities that an industry package cannot offer and also are apt for those carriers who insist on protecting their Intellectual Property.
- Legacy Modernization: For a client whose existing legacy environment is robust and need not be changed, Capgemini can provide a refresh and extend the functionality of legacy policy administration capability.
Capgemini’s Implementation Services include Program Management, Enterprise Integration and Testing. We have deep Program Management experience, using industry defined frameworks and methodologies. Our Testing Repository consists of reusable testing frameworks and assets.
Our unique CapGEM delivery methodology is predictable and flexible process, ensuring reliable outcomes for the client.
Industrialize to Run the Business
Apart from consulting and implementing the Policy Transformation program, Capgemini also engages with the client at operational level – going beyond just system maintenance to providing a predictable and reliable support to business.
- Application Maintenance and Support: Driven by strong Service Level Management, Capgemini provides reliable maintenance and support of Policy Administration systems, including ongoing refinements and changes and regular releases of new functionality to the business
- Data Analytics: The enhanced data analytics services from Capgemini covers the entire business information management capabilities that improves client’s decision making in Underwriting. Our services can source and supply data to various Policy Administration and Underwriting tools, thus enhancing the visibility and impact of information across functions.
- Software as a Service: Capgemini can manage a full scale policy solution as a service to lower operational costs while deriving greater value from the function. This also helps insurers keep up with changing regulations, forms and rules.
Our deep experience and strong expertise in innovation, implementation and industrialization bring the following benefits to the client, thus ensuring long-term commitment and success.
- Faster turnaround and improved support response times
- Continuous process improvement with proactive identification and implementation
- Real world knowledge and experience with industry best practices
- Scalability and responsiveness to capture market opportunity
Contact Us Now!
To understand how you can realize the benefits with our Core Policy Processing services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.