“Working with Capgemini has helped us future-proof our business [and] introduce more convenience to our customers.”
—Chuah Kee Heng, Managing Director, SP Services
New technologies empower energy and utility leaders
Energy and utility companies face a level of disruption not seen in decades. New, cash-rich competitors are disrupting the market. Renewables prices continue to ratchet downward. New energy-storage technologies are rapidly becoming industrialized. Meanwhile, technology – and opportunity – are moving to the edge. Just consider:
- Edge computing is placing capture and analysis of data wherever it’s generated – by customers on mobile devices, by IoT sensors in electric vehicles, by machine-to-machine connections in smart buildings.
Capgemini is purpose-built to guide energy and utility companies as they master these market shifts and tech-triggered trends. Our 16,000 energy experts work with you to create a vision and chart a path to digital transformation. We equip you to start projects today that ladder up to long-term strategic goals.
Our experts collaborate with your teams to develop the most adapted solutions to fit your unique requirements. We believe that this human-centred approach to technology is what makes the difference for your business.
We call this the Capgemini Effect.
Capgemini knows from experience how to help you:
- Become a customer-centric digital business
- Leverage IoT, machine learning, and edge computing
- Identify, develop, and implement new business models
- Control costs and demonstrate value to customers and regulators
Real-world solutions for real-world results
At Capgemini, digital transformation isn’t just a concept. Our energy and utility clients in North America, Latin America, the UK, Europe, and Asia Pacific are taking bold steps to succeed in a customer-driven, technology-enabled landscape:
- A U.K. power-station developer is leveraging cloud computing and digital services to grow into a global nuclear-energy leader.
- A major water supplier has formed an industry-leading IT alliance to become an efficient digital business and innovate better customer service.
- A building technologies frontrunner has implemented an innovative IoT platform to drive next-generation energy management.
- A North America city government is automating utility operations to become more efficient and customer-centric.
Discover how Capgemini can help you create and realize a better future for your energy and utility business.
Subscribe to the WEMO podcast
Welcome to WEMO, the podcast from the team behind the World Energy Market Observatory, Capgemini’s annual report on the electricity and gas markets across North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and Australia. The podcast offers Energy and Utilities company leaders expert insights on current trends and how to capitalize on the opportunities they present. Listen in as Vito Labate welcomes new experts each episode to share their views and recommendations on how to better serve your customers in the digital age.