Region: North America
Industry: Financial services
- Capgemini methodology
- Automation tools developed by DevOps team
- Online, an authorization system
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Company needed a partner to migrate a set of in-house developed environments to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
- Existing infrastructure is provided and managed by a third party with SOA support from Capgemini and apps support from another third party
- Needed to mitigate the four- to six-week delay in provisioning a new environment on the existing infrastructure, which could have a negative impact on projects
- Company had a five-day SLA for setting up or changing firewall rules, which impacted development agility speed
- Migrated a set of the client’s existing environments to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
- Provisioned a Virtual Cloud Network in OCI and the virtual machines for database, SOA, and applications into the VCN (Virtual Cloud Network)
- Deployed the data and online applications from the existing card-management system banking solution to compute virtual machines on OCI
- Cloned the card-management system’s data and online databases to PaaS Database Cloud Service (DBCS) on OCI
- Deployed SOA Database Cloud Service (DBCS) on OCI
- Installed SOA suite 11g on compute VM and re-deployed composites
- Provided an end-to-end card-management system, which holds the credit-card data. This system’s data application development was completed by a third-party vendor.
- Launched an authorization system called Online. Any changes in the prime rate, such as new card creation or status change, is authorized in Online.
- The solution demonstrated the capability to increase efficiencies by 50 percent.
- The automated deployment and configuration tools and methodology developed by Capgemini DevOps reduced provisioning time from four weeks to only a few days.
- It was a successful migration with minimal need for manual interaction and less risk of errors.
Connect with us
Thank you for your interest. A team member will reach out to you.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.