Build, run, manage, and improve processes with every needed level of robustness or agility
State-of-the-art business process platforms make it possible to support, define, run, and manage processes in many ways. Forget about carving process definitions in stone. Nowadays, at least 50 different flavors of agility can be added to your processes. This ranges from classic, predefined, workflow-styled process integration via document-based interaction, to robotic automation, dynamic rules, and policy-based process choreography. When guided by dynamic decision-making and AI support, these processes become smarter too, providing the power to act and react in real time. Quite the seductive perspective.
- The portfolios of leading process management suppliers support processes with many degrees of agility and manageability.
- Such platforms support process modelling, then run through an orchestration engine, and monitor, manage, and improve them based on collected process metrics.
- They often rely on access to applications and data through web services and APIs, although non-intrusive (“robotic”) access is a good possibility as well.
- By bringing in embedded analytics and AI or cognitive capabilities, process platforms can learn from both the human and automated experience and continue to improve.
- They support the more recent growth in varied interaction methods such as chat and voice bots.
- Building on Dataiku, a leading freight broker improved their core product’s accuracy and efficiency while establishing a data-driven spirit within the entire company. This move has resulted in several competitive advantages, such as increased customer loyalty and a much-improved speed limit correction process.
- A European bank required robust platforms, security, audit trails, strong authentication services, and many other features that Convertigoeasily provided.
- A German Telco utilized the Pegaplatform to create a 360o customer view across all digital channels while drastically simplifying its daily operations.
- Increased process productivity and effectiveness by automating human tasks and decision-making
- “LEAN”-style continuous process and quality improvement
- Augmented process agility and flexibility that leads to quickly creating new processes that might support a new product, service, merger, or external partnership
- The power and foresight to quickly respond to customer-related events and needs, crossing process boundaries both inside and outside the organization
- Business process management platforms
- Do-it-yourself business process tools
- Customer experience platforms