Multiple Systems/Manual Processes Hinder Sales Productivity
Organizations are challenged with an urgency to increase efficiency of customer-facing functions. Typically after the opportunity is set up in Salesforce, sales reps either have to follow a series of manual steps or use multiple systems for the next steps in the sales process. These include quote configuration, quote document generation, contract and order generation. This also results in inefficient back-end processes where invoices end up not matching the order or the quote resulting in a sub-optimal customer experience.
Proven Solutions Increase Efficiency and Improve Customer Experience
A quote-to-cash initiative impacts multiple business functions including sales, sales operations, product and pricing management, finance and legal. Due to the wide impact, a quote-to-cash program needs to be accompanied by a business transformation initiative. It is crucial to start with a strategic exercise to align stakeholders from various business units, determine and prioritize capabilities, and setup a global product and pricing template. Capgemini’s proven methodology helps define a global template, select the right software, launch to a pilot group, and then expand to multiple business units and sales channels.
- Battle-hardened consultants who understand the keys to quote-to-cash success
- Vendor-agnostic approach and relationships with major quote-to-cash software providers
- Utilization of quote-to-cash accelerators to speed delivery, lower costs and reduce risk
- Additional focus on organizational change management that provides training based on role-specific performance needs
- Market leader and a cloud visionary to enterprises, enabling two-thirds of Fortune 500 companies with their cloud services requirements.
To learn how to get started with a ‘Quote to Cash’ assessment, contact:
Sr. Manager, Business Transformation Services