Toward an augmented citizen experience.
At the crossroads between citizenship, political action, and common values, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is hiding great treasures for the Public Sector enhancing the full potential of data for citizen services.
Mastering data will be essential to fulfill the full potential of augmented government, intelligently automating administrative processes and gaining insights enabling better overview and decisions with an impact on the citizen.
We see 4 main fields of the Public Sector that AI will deeply impact:
Toward a digital social contract:
In this move to progress, public institutions and governments will be at the frontline of this technological journey while being guardian of its ethical and lawful use.
Furthermore, the following aspects of the journey toward AI will need to be considered by the organizations of the public sector:
- Working on sustainable data governance, bringing an enabled data pool to life
- Relying on partners where it makes sense, be it, software partners, startups or universities and research institutions
- Pursuing the trust race besides the technological one, nurturing the change management within organizations
A sector response, embedding all our AI portfolio capabilities
Our AI in PS proposition is part of the suite of Capgemini services – Perform AI – and is a catalyst for the AI-infused transformation of public services. Our AI-infused Public Sector roadmap follows three streams to progressively increase the value, transformation and even disruption to the organization:
- Activate: Experimenting and prioritizing impactful use cases with a focus on new technology and architecture
- Transform: Transforming towards humanized customer experiences
- Reimagine: Empowering organizations to deliver new customer-centric business models.
Furthermore, the journey AI takes our client on relies on following additional pillars to be infused following the case:
- AI Engineering: Consolidating the Public Sector’s fundaments by enabling sustainable data governance.
- Customer Experience: Transforming the citizen experience into a humanized conversation with the government
- Intelligent Process Automation: Enrich administration processes with the innovative balance between automation, intelligence, and analytics.
- Custom AI: Empowering organizations to deliver new tailor-made business models.