Bringing the future to your customers – faster than ever
Your enterprise applications play an essential role in your ability to drive competitive advantage and market growth. However, when it comes to your overall success in this area, it’s quality that will make all the difference – and enable you to address key challenges such as:
- Delivering heightened end-customer satisfaction, brand perception and trust, and overall business performance
- Increasing application resilience, scalability, and security
- Driving operational efficiency and drastically lowering application support efforts.
But how do you guarantee that you address all of these challenges and effectively develop your enterprise applications to grow your business? For the future leaders in this space, the key to success lies in selecting the right applications partner.
Quality Engineering that brings you all the business assurance, efficiency, productivity, and reduced costs you seek
Capgemini’s embedded Quality Engineering in ADMnext helps you address all the above challenges by:
- Delivering end-to-end business assurance with a results-driven test strategy
- Increasing efficiency and productivity with over 75% automation coverage
- Substantially reducing costs through AI, automation, and continuous testing.
Supported by Sogeti, we embed Quality Engineering within all of the layers of the ADMnext stack – services that are designed to accelerate the achievement of your business imperatives. With this, our clients are typically able to reap the following benefits:
- 67% regression test effort savings
- 100% automated continuous regression tests
- 90% in-sprint test automation within Cloud environments
- 90% automated testing within SAP landscapes
- Over 98% defect removal efficiency
- 100% GDPR compliant AI-based synthetic test data.
To find out more on how you can secure all these benefits for your business, download the full factsheet on the right – and contact us here to learn more about everything Capgemini’s embedded Quality Engineering in ADMnext can do for you.