Protect your critical IoT infrastructure with our converged OT/IT/IIoT solutions.
Today, “connectedness” is the culprit for a whole range of new security issues. In particular, the explosive growth of the IoT has dramatically increased security vulnerabilities—especially in industries with critical OT (operational technology) processes and networks. At the same time, OT and IT are converging, which adds another layer of complexity.
Capgemini’s innovative solution – Enterprise IoT Security, or E-IoT Security – brings together everything you need to mitigate risks on an enterprise scale. You get:
- Visibility into your security posture, with graphical displays and drill-down capabilities.
- Secure management of your OT systems, devices, and physical processes as well as your IT and IIoT assets.
- Enterprise-scale security, in any industry sector, anywhere in the world.
Business aligned services
Capgemini’s E-IoT services start by getting to know your business objectives, whether that includes your Industry 4.0 vision, your digital transformation strategy, or a need to protect against specific security threats. E-IoT services then help you define, protect, and monitor your environment.
The Capgemini Difference
- OT Expertise: Capgemini has many years of experience securing enterprises with critical OT processes and infrastructure, and recently acquired Leidos Cyber, a commercial enterprise security leader with proven critical OT infrastructure capabilities.
- Deep, sector-specific cybersecurity experience: Breadth and depth of skills to protect critical assets in virtually every industry.
- Connected Security Operations Centers (SOCs): E-IoT services are delivered through Capgemini’s global network of Security Operations Centers (SOCs), which orchestrate the multiple roles, processes, and technologies needed for efficient incident detection, analysis and response.
- Business-first approach: We tailor a strategy that aligns with your business objectives
- Strong partnerships: Our key partners include IBM, LogRhythm, Fortinet, Otorio, Forescout, Nozomi, Zentera and Trend Micro; their offerings complement and add value to our E-IoT services.
- Global scale: We deliver the advice and managed services you need, your way, anywhere in the world.
Across the industry spectrum we are driving real world impact:
- We tested and validated OT and IT-based activities for a major oil & gas company, enabling the company to raise its operational level and develop more effective cybersecurity across the enterprise.
- For a large electric utility, we provided a roadmap to more robust and effective IIoT security, and we helped with knowledge transfer. The result: a more skilled security organization with the ability to run their own security intelligence center.
- For one of the world’s leading glass manufacturers, we helped establish network segmentation and baseline controls for 50+ global manufacturing plants. As a result, the company is able to meet increased demand without sacrificing security.
Take the next step toward secure E-IoT
Let Capgemini help you implement digital transformation and Industry 4.0 initiatives with confidence. Contact us today.