As more and more manufacturing industries strive to build a recurring value chain for customers, it becomes imperative to make the shift from being a mere product supplier to becoming an integrated solution provider. The process of building revenue streams for manufacturers from services is servitization.
Given the increasingly complex business environment prevalent today, there is a gradual leaning across all industries to make this move to become a truly intelligent enterprise.
Servitization on the SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Architecture
Servitization involves a reset of operating models, solution architecture and enterprise architecture enabling the transformation from:
- Product offerings to solution offerings
- Functionality-based solutions to outcome-based solutions
- Single transaction business to long-term contracts
- One off supply dealing to becoming a network partner
The benefits are multiple, including stable revenue streams and a successfully navigating the cost to value dynamics for manufacturers, while offering low TCO, predictable costs (and hence investments) as well as dynamic monitoring dashboards for customers.
On the downside, most encompassing changes are fraught with worries – especially when they involve investments, uncertain outcomes, uprooting deep-set mindsets and obtaining the right technology.
Servitization with SAP S/4HANA® – Move to a service-based business model
Capgemini facilitates the move to such a service-based approach in a controlled, modular, flexible, agile and risk-mitigated way.
With SAP S/4HANA®, SAP Customer Experience®, SAP Cloud Platform, Analytics and Asset Intelligence Network (AIN), Capgemini can provide all the components needed for a single, streamlined and world-class servitization approach.
Designed to put the User Experience at the center and allow for easy enhancement, Capgemini provides maturity assessments, rapid PoCs and industrialized delivery, along with being a true partner on the servitization journey by offering strategic consulting, and change management guidance leveraging on its deep sectoral expertise across an analysis of close to 100 clients.
Browse our materials below for more insights on how you can revolutionize your Customer eXperience (CX) and revenue streams.
Recognitions & Certifications
- Capgemini named a Leader in two IDC MarketScape 2020 Vendor Assessments for SAP Implementation
- Capgemini positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for SAP S/4HANA Application Services, Worldwide
- Global SAP-Certified Provider of SAP S/4HANA Operations
- Global SAP-Certified provider of Application Operations for SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA
- Cloud and Infrastructure Operations (Local certification for NL and USA)
- Global SAP-Certified Provider of Hosting Operations
- SAP Support Center of Expertise, Certification
For more insights on a tailor-made servitization to benefit your enterprise, connect with us via the form below:
Thank you for the submission.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.