Connect and change with MuleSoft™. Innovate and transform with MuleSoft and Capgemini.
Companies need to keep up with the speed of business. In this customer-first era, there is an ever-increasing demand to innovate faster to meet evolving expectations. To deliver innovative offerings at an accelerated pace, companies need connectivity to move faster.
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms.
Why upgrade to Mule 4?
Many businesses find it hard to plan and perform MuleSoft upgrades, whether it is a shortage of skills or time. No matter what your needs are, we can help move your business onto the next high- performing generation of MuleSoft.
- Access to new MuleSoft features and security patches
- Improving the design and performance of core business processes
- Requiring new or enhanced integration connectors
- Reducing technical or design debt
- Meeting ongoing or growing business licensing demands
Leverage our MuleSoft expertise to optimise
Capgemini has developed a Delivery Methodology for Mule 4 Migration based on our experiences and learnings from early engagements with Mule 3 to Mule 4 migrations as well as migrations from other platforms including webMethods, Tibco Oracle Fusion, Biztalk and other legacy integration platforms.
We believe a staged approach is the most effective way to maximise the migration outcome and lower the risk on what is often a complex exercise.
- Discover – Compile an inventory of MuleSoft Applications and understand the level of customisation and technical Debt.
- Prove – Run a short Migration Pilot to migrate a set of APIs that typify the current APIs on the platform, whether they are Batch, Real-time, or Message Oriented Patterns.
- Migrate – Feed in lessons learnt from Pilot migration and size up the broader set of APIs to be migrated and then execute.
Capgemini offer solutions at any stage of your MuleSoft lifecycle
- Review and audit of existing MuleSoft solutions
- MuleSoft upgrade project planning and design
- MuleSoft team skills augmentation
- Agile project management and upgrade oversight
- Turnkey solution upgrade of MuleSoft processes and connectors