Ensure product compliance in connected environments
The Laboratory Information System correlates information and communication systems with the operational processes of industrial players. It contributes to product analysis, data and process compliance and therefore performance.
LIMS is aimed at industrial and control laboratories, service providers, agro-food, energy, water and environment, health and cosmetics, veterinarian and research and development centers.
- Increase productivity
- Improve quality
- Mastering competitiveness
- Need for transparency
- Compliance with traceability and compliance constraints
- Reduce user input and ensure data traceability
- Optimize analysis operations and access to information
- Centralize information and speed up data interpretation
- Facilitate decision making
- Ensure the synchronous management of the conformity of the measurement chain and the results
- Ensure continuity between the raw data and the result produced to avoid the redundancy of operations
Laboratories in each healthcare segment, be it pharmaceuticals, medical devices, private and public healthcare services and regulatory bodies, are becoming a part of a connected healthcare network.
Capgemini is a global leader in the medical devices and life sciences sector. We partner with market leaders to constantly innovate, improve and keep their products market relevant.