This distinction is awarded to service providers that have gained significant mindshare among enterprise clients due to the depth and breadth of their MSS portfolio, and have built a strong focus on themes such as threat hunting, anomaly detection, threat intelligence, cyber forensic, and breach containment and recovery.
Everest Group has evaluated 28 leading managed security service providers based on the impact created in the market which includes market adoption, portfolio mix, and value delivered. Capgemini performed extremely well and has been positioned as a Leader.
“As enterprises bet their future on various digital transformation initiatives, the demand for cybersecurity has risen significantly. Moving from the basic log monitoring of decades ago, enterprises are now leaning on their MSS providers to improve their security postures and solve challenges around business continuity, agility, and resiliency,” said Kumar Avijit, Practice Director, Everest Group. “Capgemini’s strong emphasis on AI/ML-led cyber defense operations, investments in cyber experience centers and an OT security portfolio, and a strong innovation roadmap have helped it position as a Leader in Everest Group’s 2021 IT Managed Security Services (MSS) PEAK Matrix®Assessment.”
Among Capgemini’s strengths that the report cites are:
- an in-depth knowledge of the client’s environment, localization narrative, focus on improving business metrics, and the depth and experience of its portfolio;
- a strong innovation roadmap for the next 3 years with an emphasis on AI, automation, analytics, and threat intelligence;
- an OT/IoT security portfolio combining the assets and expertise of the Altran acquisition with Capgemini’s security portfolio;
- a strong Managed Detection and Response (MDR) offering that reflects the Group’s investments in advanced security analytics, Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) playbook automation, threat intelligence, and cognitive intelligence;
- a global Security Operation Center (SOC) footprint, with an extensive focus on localization resonating well with clients;
- investments in cyber experience centers that provide an immersive cybersecurity simulation of disruptive cyber-attacks and clients environments.
Download your complimentary excerpt copy of the report to learn more about the MSS market as well as to understand Capgemini’s security capabilities.
Thank you for the submission.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.
 SOCs have been renamed as Cyber Defense Centers (CDCs). Tailored to client’s specific security challenges, Capgemini’s network of Cyber Defense Centers orchestrate the multiple roles, processes, and technologies needed to enable efficient incident detection, analysis, and response.