Everest Group has recognized Capgemini as a Leader in their PEAK Matrix research report for Life Sciences Digital Service Provider 2021.
The Life Sciences (LS) industry has been at the forefront of the COVID-19 response, from carrying out drug trials and vaccine development to producing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and ventilators. The industry, which was already experiencing significant growth in digital technologies adoption, has been further pushed by the pandemic to adopt new and disruptive technologies to ensure business continuity.
Due to this Digital transformation, Life Sciences (LS) enterprises are looking for thought leaders and strategic partners that can help them on their transformation journeys. To support enterprises on their digital journeys, service providers are ramping up capabilities by building industry-specific tools and accelerators and engaging in life sciences-specific partnerships and co-innovation initiatives. As the industry starts to recover, a key challenge for enterprises will be scaling up the digital initiatives and adopting a long-term digital strategy aligning business and IT goals.
According to the Everest group’s PEAK Matrix report:
– Capgemini has established itself as the front runner to support large life sciences customers that prefer service providers to help them achieve transformation through digital initiatives.
– Capgemini has balanced portfolios, is able to come up with innovative digital use-cases for life sciences firms, and continues to keep pace with the market dynamics through continued investments in technology and services capability development (internal IP/tools, M&A, partnerships, etc.)
– Capgemini has showcased high levels of proactiveness in taking the innovations and next-generation service offerings to clients.
The report mainly focuses on:
- Digital services market trends for life sciences
- The landscape of service providers for life sciences digital services
- Assessment of service providers on several capability-and market success-related dimensions
To download the full report, please fill in the form below:
Thank you for the submission. Click here to download the reoprt.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.