Retailers operate in an increasingly fast-moving environment. Success in a global market not only depends on getting the right product assortment to the right distribution channel at the right time, but also in ensuring that pricing and promotion strategies are optimized.
Data analytics offers consumer products companies an unprecedented opportunity to quickly identify and act on key consumer trends and preferences. The right insights can drive loyalty, better marketing, promotion and inventory performance, and sales.
Get the insights from your data
- Integrated Category Analytics & Insights: Transform decision-making and predict buying behavior to adjust your activities and propositions. We offer the necessary analytics on an as-a-Service basis
- Extreme Apps for Retail: Pull instant insights from your data to maximize the potential of each sale, promotion, and customer interaction to cross-sell and up-sell products and services and improve customer loyalty
- Replenishment Analytics and Insights reporting: With Replenishment Analytics and Reporting you will be able to reduce the impact of bullwhip on supply chain and plant operations
- Trade Promotion Optimization (TPO) Analytics: Our TPO analytics solution is a comprehensive framework that helps CPG companies to analyse trade allowances, trade incentives, trade contests, Point of purchase behaviour, vendor support programs performance and provide actionable insights to improve net-lift, reduce cannibalization and improve effectiveness of promotions
- Data Science and Analytics: distinguish market noise from valuable business insights with our models and analytics solutions
- Master Data Management and Global Data Synchronization: effectively manage large data volumes, produce accurate data and link businesses’ and customers’ information.
Our Consumer Products and Retail solutions provide a comprehensive analysis of your retail and consumer goods business by unleashing the power of:
- Product assortment
- Price of product
- Merchandizing and promotion
- Category role and competing portfolio
- Retail channel and format
The analytics engines we’ve developed help prepare an accurate forecast from all customer and transaction touch points influencing overall sales of the business unit, department, class or category, thereby improving the overall customer value.
Our Analytics-as-a-service model enables our customers to subscribe to a highly customized solution offering.
Examples of using data to gain insights
- Unilever with access to real-time information that doubled its business without increasing its environmental footprint
- Provimi with an SAP HANA business analytics solution to accelerate decision making
- Philips with global data synchronization for three product divisions resulting in a consistent approach and value-added shopper interaction
- A US discount store chain with a holistic information management program to unlock the potential of the massive volumes of available data
- Albert Heijn with an automated data management solution to improve data accuracy and reduce errors
- Kiabi with their Big Data project SMACK.