The Mobility Factory model is an integrated delivery model based on the Capgemini Agile Framework (CAF) that provides a practical approach to creating business transformation. Considering both the business needs, and applying innovation and execution transparency we are a trusted partner to our clients.
Mobility Factory is an aggregation of agile devops processes, CI/CD platform models, lifecycle automation tools, best practices for mobile application delivery models, asset reuse approach, highly transparent, and a metrics-based governance model.
The key benefits for enterprises leveraging mobile app factory approaches include:
- Cost optimization when delivering large number of mobile apps to the client
- Improve efficiency of scale and efficiency by multiple levels of industrialized themes in programs
- Enable a unified architecture, governance team across the multiple delivery tracks
- Aggregate fragmented Mobile application development to standardized tracks
- Efficiently work with stake holders to discover requirements, design solutions, and resolve dependencies in large programs
- Incubation of innovation tracks and reuse across multiple application threads.
App factory is a two-phase approach with a setup and scoping phase called mRapidStart, followed by a steady state execution with a scaled, agile industrialized approach for complex delivery programs.
This field is required!